Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just did the update. I earned a gem, 1000 coins twice, a wooden beam, an Ali! and a lemon tree.

The lemon tree is NOT in my inventory.

My alicorn is very small, will I need to "raise it" before it gives me a full energy? It has a 22 hr timer.
    Big congrats on the ali! Glad to hear they can be won!

And yes, it sounds like it comes in normal baby form (as they do when crafted) so you have to raise it. I think (?) it takes a week. (Too lazy to check the hub today ...)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each.

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.
    Mine luck has been just a bit better than yours as I may have got a couple of beams (which I don't need)

I am going to miss the flour and sugar as I rarely had to make those or grow the crops for them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Big congrats on the ali! Glad to hear they can be won!

And yes, it sounds like it comes in normal baby form (as they do when crafted) so you have to raise it. I think (?) it takes a week. (Too lazy to check the hub today ...)
    Thanks Cavegirl.

Also after a couple of force closings, my lemon tree arrived.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    what you might be talking about is the pop up that says you have a chance! Of winning these prizes. But if you really got an alicorn reward that is awesome, because I think that's a rare hit.
    no, i did indeed win the alicorn and got the popup but it is still not in my inventory and i know spiritwind said to contact support but i have never had positive results from contacting them so i wont even bother. sucks tho.

It also says 1000 coin. You actually get 1 coin. What's the point?

I just checked the App Store on my phone and it says it automatically updated my game on August 19th, but I haven't received any videos to watch Currently working on the toadstool event and noticing my flour/bread/breaded fish inventory are all running low and I realized I haven't been offered a video to watch in a while... could be about a week or so. I hope the videos start working for me... I could really use the extra flour I used to get, not to mention the daily gem! Has anyone else experienced a video drought? I'll be really upset if videos are no longer guaranteed everyday

Edit: I have now submitted a help request to S8, so we'll see what happens
    Last edited by Pinkstar226; 08-21-17 at 11:48 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I won the Ali!! and a few other things, but even after force closing they are nowhere to be found. None of the stuff I won is in my inventory. I know the "energy pack" of 1 energy add to your total I won 2 of those and the "1000 coins" would go to my total as well. But I won the Ali and also a royal block that I didn't get

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported the prizes not going into inventory. Make sure you take screen shots of the Prize screens just in case...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each.

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.
    Not to mention you can get way more coins by just saving one video for the next day to double your daily coin award. In fact, each day I wouldn't watch the video for the sugar and single energy reward, because I'm always maxed on sugar. This new random chance video actually used up both remaining videos so I didn't have the double coin option this morning.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Not to mention you can get way more coins by just saving one video for the next day to double your daily coin award. In fact, each day I wouldn't watch the video for the sugar and single energy reward, because I'm always maxed on sugar. This new random chance video actually used up both remaining videos so I didn't have the double coin option this morning.
    That is odd. In the past when I haven't viewed all the videos, the remaining ones were still available the next morning. Of course I've been reduced to a max of three per day, so I haven't had any left over since this 'update'.

But it appears as though now if you don't use them, you lose them? I'm trying it a few more days to see if it improves, but so far I'm completely unimpressed. I just don't have good 'random' luck in this game.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast