Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Rhino Keeper
    i got a popup saying i won the alicorn but it is no where to be found aswell as other random small prizes like i won a brick and a wood beam or whatever and none of these things have showed up in my inventory????

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    One measly guaranteed gem per day was now too much to give away, after it used to be 7? Sheesh
    Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each.

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i got a popup saying i won the alicorn but it is no where to be found aswell as other random small prizes like i won a brick and a wood beam or whatever and none of these things have showed up in my inventory????
    If you get the reward sign that tells you what you've won, then those go to inventory (from Pika page 1). If a force close didn't get them to appear please contact Support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    what you might be talking about is the pop up that says you have a chance! Of winning these prizes. But if you really got an alicorn reward that is awesome, because I think that's a rare hit.

Rhino Keeper
    One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.
    Good to hear. I was afraid it was really really rare. Hopefully it comes around often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Apparently that one gem and a few extra energy daily were hurting the game's economy. And obviously, giving me an extra 3 chances to get 1000 coins must be bad too. Today I got only 3 videos again and they gave me 1000 coins each.

I want my videos back. And my flour, sugar, energy and gem too. I won't be watching videos for coins. 3k coins are far too easy to get by just tapping on a building or two, no need to waste my time watching commercials for that.

Me too I want 1 gem back
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Guess I'm in the minority since I like this update.
    I don't mind losing the guaranteed daily gem for the long shot of an ali (still managed to get gems, 1 yesterday and 2 today).

Going from 8 gems to 1 gem daily, now that was a great loss.

Maybe I'll change my opinion if I ever get anything good......I'll give it a few more days. I liked the last update, since I was not one of the lucky ones that got 8 gems daily....all I ever got was a few energy. So the flour, sugar, and one gem were a step up for me.

I'm very happy to see people are getting the Ali's.....but I won't hold my breath for one, since I can't even seem to get them in the barons tent anymore.

Sorry, I'm just having a little pity party wishing for something other than coins.....I got one gem, and one energy the first day and nothing but coins since.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I just did the update. I earned a gem, 1000 coins twice, a wooden beam, an Ali! and a lemon tree.

The lemon tree is NOT in my inventory.

My alicorn is very small, will I need to "raise it" before it gives me a full energy? It has a 22 hr timer.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast