Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Fashion Designer
    we should have a poll where every time you win a grand prize check it off because I dont' beleive it will be very often. ever since the unicorns came out i have 3 and i check EVERY DAY and have NEVER gotten a gold token yet.

Ummm, is this only for iPhone users? Because in the Google Play store, the last update was in June. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This feature is new with version 2.0
    I wish I didn't updated my game than, I do not like this, I only got 1000 coin and a few times 1 energy, now I am not even guaranteed 1 gem a day. I rather have flour than 1000 coins/1 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I wish I didn't updated my game than, I do not like this, I only got 1000 coin and a few times 1 energy, now I am not even guaranteed 1 gem a day. I rather have flour than 1000 coins/1 energy.
    Agreed. I used to get 6 videos per day with the following gifts.
    1) a gem
    2) 3 energy
    3) flour
    4) 2 energy
    5) sugar
    6) 1 energy

Today I only got 3 videos.
    1) 1000 coins
    2) energy "pack" (1 measly energy)
    3) 1 gem

I'm grateful for the gem at least, but how on earth can 1 single energy be considered an energy 'pack'? And where are the rest of my videos?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I don't like this update. It seems like a way to restrict the gems we would get because we aren't guaranteed a gem a day like we used to.

Executive Chef
    I think I got my usual 8 videos but each time I got the mystery prize - that can't be coincidence? I am not complaining, got 3 gems, 2 energy, a fancy block, mithril and something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Will this come to android players?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I think I got my usual 8 videos but each time I got the mystery prize - that can't be coincidence? I am not complaining, got 3 gems, 2 energy, a fancy block, mithril and something else.
    Usual 8? I always get 6!

Farm Supplier
    If S8 thinks I am going to watch videos for a bunch of coins when I already have 21 million they have another think coming! I used to watch them because what I got in return was useful but now this is like handing me a used kleenex! Please bring back the energy and the worthwhile prizes and get rid of the manipulative "possibilities"!

Fashion Designer
    One measly guaranteed gem per day was now too much to give away, after it used to be 7? Sheesh
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast