Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Quote Originally Posted by fifi63 View Post
    Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else 樂
    I mostly get coins, which I don?t really need and never get the prizes shown. Plus I realized I have lost about 120 gems today. On what I don’t know. Really really annoyed!!!!
    Gave up on the ghost ages ago. The random drops were too annoying. Got a couple of the pets which are cute but don’t drop anything useful. Will have the tomb completed by tomorrow at the latest. But not super excited. The prizes used to be awesome. Now the only awesome thing about this game is the great people on the forum
    Last edited by storiadelcastello; 10-29-17 at 12:44 PM.

New Resident
    Don?t understand that explanation 🤔 get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???

Executive Chef
    Don?t understand that explanation �� get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???
    I think Moon meant post #157 instead of #158. SW posted that you have to force close the game. When you reopen it, you'll get your coins. This will probably get moved to the correct thread.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    previous 5 posts moved out of the event thread to this thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I think Moon meant post #157 instead of #158. SW posted that you have to force close the game. When you reopen it, you'll get your coins. This will probably get moved to the correct thread.
    thanks Katt.. it's 157.. did typo! but think the understanding is a language problem.. so here's easy answer version:

Any one know why I never get my 1000 coins when watch videos? Does this happen to Any one else 🤔
    Don?t understand that explanation 🤔 get gems get beams everything else but don?t get coins???

I explain again:
    You get 1000 coins when you turn on your game again
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Any word yet on Androids getting videos?? Pretty beautiful gorgeous please....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Any word yet on Androids getting videos?? Pretty beautiful gorgeous please....
    It's just a big disappointment:
    Offered mithril, alicorn or ?

Got: stone block

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    my routine lately has been a stone block or wood beam, 1 energy, 1000 coin, 1 gem, more coin. Like you, I'm holding out for that alicorn!

Rhino Keeper
    I was lucky enough to get two alicorns from the videos and an expansion permit. Sadly, no videos in the last two days or so ;(

I can't believe it. The first time I win anything other than energy, coins, a gem or blocks. I win an orange tree. So pleased but then where is it? Not in my inventory, so do we ever actually get the items we win? Very disappointed. Never won any of the animals never mind an alicorn, but if they don't go in inventory then I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Not happy