Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

I'm also on android and haven't had videos for months and months and my app is fully upgraded. The only way for me to get any videos at all (and it's the old gem, 3 energy, wheat, 2 energy, sugar, 1 energy) is to open Castle Story Winter which is very out of date and can't display all of my stuff properly.

:/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by castlelindy View Post
    I have seen at least three people ask if ANDROID players were going to get this but all I hear are crickets!!!!!! How about an answer. I have spent so much money on this game and don't get the good stuff. Would of died for the love shack. Haven't had videos for MONTHS.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're aware of the issue where you only see an increase of 1 Coin at first, but once you force close you'll see your 1000 Coins. We can't speculate when this update will be available for Android devices, but the team is aware of your interest in the feature.
    That's why I still have Castle story Winter on my devices. Haven't seen any video's since about januari on the newest versions. I'm on 1.9.X now.
    Last edited by Andro45; 09-02-17 at 05:45 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    iPhone 8 will be released soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    Watched three videos stright ang earned 1000 coins every time but only 3 coins were added, S8 what are you waiting for? Y are not u fixing it.
    Any update on S8 fixing this? It's really frustrating to have to close each time you get 1000 coins.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Any update on S8 fixing this? It's really frustrating to have to close each time you get 1000 coins.
    I'm sure they'll let us know when it is.... It must not be an easy fix or it would have been done already. You should force close your app after finishing playing everytime anyway. Plus it's the weekend now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    That's why I'm still have Castle story Winter on my devices. Haven't seen any video's since about januari on the newest versions. I'm on 1.9.X now.
    Did you still get the offer to download other s8 game for gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have no idea. A player posted earlier in this thread that they used to get 8 gems per day. I remember when people used to get either gems or energy. I was on the energy only list until the previous update with one gem and flour, sugar etc.
    When I first started playing in early 2016, I'd get 7 or 8 videos per day for one gem each. That was also when I'd get 15 gems for loading another s8 game and additional gems for reaching different levels in the newly loaded game.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Holy Crow, this feature is such a joke! Just watched six videos (I have no idea how so many) with prizes offered as alicorns, expansion permits, trees, awesome stuff! I got coins. That's it. And one energy. What's even the point of advertising the prizes when you're only going to get a bunch of useless junk you seriously don't need chucked at you instead?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    One of the kids' kingdoms got an alicorn; it was in the inventory when we looked.
    I got one too. Wasn't paying attention so didn't realize that's what I had won. It wasn't until I was checking my inventory that I noticed it there.

Farm Supplier
    They don't seem to have fixed the coin problem. Still states I've won 1000 coins but still only receiving one. Doesn't matter, but for the truth in advertising, because I only watch in the hopes of an alicorn or expansion ticket. Inevitably get one coin.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast