Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Executive Chef
    I've been paying close attention: my last 15 videos, I've received the mystery prize.

Rhino Keeper
    For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! 😁
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Maybe I'll change my opinion if I ever get anything good......I'll give it a few more days. I liked the last update, since I was not one of the lucky ones that got 8 gems daily....all I ever got was a few energy. So the flour, sugar, and one gem were a step up for me.

I'm very happy to see people are getting the Ali's.....but I won't hold my breath for one, since I can't even seem to get them in the barons tent anymore.

Sorry, I'm just having a little pity party wishing for something other than coins.....I got one gem, and one energy the first day and nothing but coins since.
    When did the update with 8 gems a day ever happen? I never got that one

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I get the Earn and Ali specifically, the video errors out and I miss my chance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! ��
    Is the Ali a mystery gift? Congrats !
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    For all the doubters out there, keep trying. I watch the videos, even force closing the app when the video hangs (black screen), and I almost always get the mystery gift. Coins, beams, blocks, gems, the energy "pack", and this morning... an alicorn! ��
    Did you won the Alicorn as a mystery gift of was it one of the prizes pictured? I ask because until now I have only won prizes not pictured so mystery prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Did you won the Alicorn as a mystery gift of was it one of the prizes pictured? I ask because until now I have only won prizes not pictured so mystery prize.
    I got an expansion permit today and it was pictured.
    I got few times beam or blocks, but honestly I didn't pay attention if they were pictured. I only play the video when I have an ali or an expansion permit, so I was focus on those images.

But it seems that a miracle is possible haha

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    When did the update with 8 gems a day ever happen? I never got that one
    I have no idea. A player posted earlier in this thread that they used to get 8 gems per day. I remember when people used to get either gems or energy. I was on the energy only list until the previous update with one gem and flour, sugar etc.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have no idea. A player posted earlier in this thread that they used to get 8 gems per day. I remember when people used to get either gems or energy. I was on the energy only list until the previous update with one gem and flour, sugar etc.
    Maybe they're getting the 8 gems from an adventure? I know the Desert Sands has a chance to drop 8 but for me it's usually 4 gems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Android and was last auto updated in Jun 17. I was not offered to watch videos for past months. What do i need to do to get the video?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast