Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Farm Supplier
    how do i update i have version 1.9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    how do i update i have version 1.9
    Through App Store or Play Store or whatever the name is on Android.
    If you cant see it on Upgrade page, just search for it on App Store

Rhino Keeper
    I am on android version 1.9.0.1g updated jun 9 is there a newer version for android cause I've never been offered videos for this game...dragon story and fantasy story when I played but have gotten bored with those games...can I play on two versions like the one I'm on and winter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I am on android version 1.9.0.1g updated jun 9 is there a newer version for android cause I've never been offered videos for this game...dragon story and fantasy story when I played but have gotten bored with those games...can I play on two versions like the one I'm on and winter?
    I think this new format of videos are not yet available for Android.
    Someone mentioned few pages before. I hope I am not wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I read somewhere android users used to get videos but since an update they don't work and I saw someone had a version 1.9.x and didn't know if it was a more updated version I wasn't seeing or maybe its an iPod version...just wanted to make sure I was using most updated version since last upgrade was in june

I also was suspicious and figured with my luck that Ali would just hang over me, but I won him a couple days ago and today he finally grew up! I had not seen this post so I posted in woohoo when I got him (seemed appropriate lol) and I saw someone asking, he was a mystery prize, I've never actually had an alicorn as one of my three pictures.

Overall I'm on the team that enjoys the improvement. Yes half the week I get coins and things that are worthless, but for those days I get 3 gems instead of one and my weekly count is over 7, that alone making this a better deal, I also get unique prizes that are really good including gold items and other items that hold value, so to me they balance the coins and wooden beam
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I got a dragon today. And it was a mystery prize.
    I am trying to keep it as a baby, goes well with the rest of the cubs.

One thing certain 100% with this game is that it teaches us the patience. Better than a Shaolin monk lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I got a dragon today. And it was a mystery prize.
    I am trying to keep it as a baby, goes well with the rest of the cubs.

One thing certain 100% with this game is that it teaches us the patience. Better than a Shaolin monk lol
    I got a dragon too today, what are the drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I got a dragon too today, what are the drops?
    The dragon can drop scales, coal, longswords, gems etc. I am not sure, I have on board only special dragons.

Host(ess)
    One of my videos today awarded an "Orange Tree" and then when I went to my inventory, it's not there. I might have clicked the "X" instead of "Continue" on that pop up but I thought that didn't matter? Has anyone else not gotten the item they were supposed to get?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast