Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I always get the "mystery" which is no mystery: usually coins

My first day of the new video awards I did receive an Ali but nothing good since.
    Same here...got an alicorn and a fancy beam and gems and coins...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Oh, I see.
    Well, let us know if this will work.
    Reinstalled CS, restarted ipad but still no videos. Oh well, guess it saves me some time .

Executive Chef
    Oh the power of the post: videos were back this morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Oh the power of the post: videos were back this morning.
    I should complain more the haha

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm always getting miscellaneous gifts like lil energy and coins ★ nothing from what's being advertised, as listed ★ :|

No, I play on the iPad and I had the new videos for a week, few weeks? Got a dragon and orange tree but it seems to have stopped altogether now. Maybe I will try restarting the ipad or reinstalling CS to see if that helps.
    Hi,

I have the same issue. I watched the videos and was awarded an Ali earlier last week. The next day, the number of videos became lesser and the following day, even lesser. Then since last Fri, my videos were totally gone. I have had no videos to watch for several days now.

I hope my videos will come back by posting it here, just like what happened to you. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfantasyworld View Post
    Hi,

I have the same issue. I watched the videos and was awarded an Ali earlier last week. The next day, the number of videos became lesser and the following day, even lesser. Then since last Fri, my videos were totally gone. I have had no videos to watch for several days now.

I hope my videos will come back by posting it here, just like what happened to you. lol
    Ah but at least you got an ali before it disappeared. I restarted the ipad, and reinstalled CS and not sure if either of that brought it back, but it is worth a try.

Ah but at least you got an ali before it disappeared. I restarted the ipad, and reinstalled CS and not sure if either of that brought it back, but it is worth a try.
    Didn't play this game for months and came back playing just before the last Monster hunt. Had been watching videos since then and never expected I could really get an Ali out of it. But the Ali is the only notable prize, the rest were all coins, gems, energies and beams, etc.

I read you restarted your Ipad and reinstalled the game, but the videos didn't come back initially. So I tend to believe the magic power lies with posting it here. Haha. Let's see whether it will happen.

Has the videos been removed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just a quick note... not all players have the video option. It's random and offered to players on and off. Not having videos on iOS is not a glitch. This is the same across games. Hope that helps...