Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch a video, earn an ali

Farm Supplier
    For those who said "if you exit, you get new options for rewards." That is true, but it looks like, at least for me, it counts as one of your daily videos. Maybe they just changed that or like I said, maybe that's just me. But I tried that and only got 1 video.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by krystalrose225 View Post
    It also says 1000 coin. You actually get 1 coin. What's the point?
    I paid attention to the coins and i actually got 1 coin 😑

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    For those who said "if you exit, you get new options for rewards." That is true, but it looks like, at least for me, it counts as one of your daily videos. Maybe they just changed that or like I said, maybe that's just me. But I tried that and only got 1 video.
    Maybe you had only one video to watch at that time. You should check later again.
    For me worked too, I closed and open many times until I got the alicorn or the expansion permit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I paid attention to the coins and i actually got 1 coin ��
    Hahaha, yes. I did that too and noticed I only got 1 coin

Executive Chef
    I noticed the $1 coin (instead of $1000) yesterday but once I force-closed and went back into the game, the $1000 registered to my bank.

S8 ~ What's up with that? Why do we have to force-close to get our rewards to register right??

Watching a video should pay $10,000, especially when a 2-hr adventure requires $10,000. Otherwise, it's not worth my time, to always get the "mystery" prize, which is usually $1000 or a block/beam.

Why not just say "watch a video for a mystery prize" with the big purple question mark from the get-go & do away with the teaser pix altogether.

PS. Like PrincessCup, I also got downgraded...6 videos yesterday & 3 today.
    WHAT is the rhyme or reason to this new format? Why were 3 videos taken away from me today?
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-21-17 at 07:33 PM. Reason: PS
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

I've mostly gotten the $1,000 prize, but have never checked to see if it was actually added to my total. Today I got 4 energy boxes, and because I was out of energy I checked both my inventory and my energy total and got nothing! Support said it was added to my energy total, but I started the videos with zero energy and had 2 energy when I finished. Does that mean I got half an energy for each video? Before the update, I never got daily videos. I would get them maybe 2 or 3 times a week and the number of videos would vary so it was nothing I ever counted on, but the extra gems and energy were always a nice gift. Not really loving these new prizes I did get a golden egg, but I have tons of them already

Executive Chef
    I generally got the mystery pack (1000 coins), but today the mystery pack contained a.... expansion permit! So once in awhile it is a good drop. But overall I prefer the old way as I got more usefully stuff.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I ONLY will watch videos if they have an ali or expansion permit. If I get at least one of those every month or two I won't complain lol.
    have gotten no good prized yet, but then again i have NOT got any gold tokens from THREE unicorns daily collected.

Fashion Designer
    For those that managed to get the ali, was the ali one of the revealed prizes or was it from the mystery box?

If even after force closing you don't get your gift, please send a screenshot of the screen showing you won the prize and submit a ticket to support so they can take a look.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast