View Poll Results: Did You like The Event?/ Which Items Do you Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 8.89%
  • I did not like this Event

55 61.11%
  • I did not participant in this Event

4 4.44%
  • I could not finish this Event

72 80.00%
  • Dawn Medallion

12 13.33%
  • Moonrise Lantern

8 8.89%
  • Moonrise Stone

8 8.89%
  • Radiant Dragon

27 30.00%
  • Moonrise Dragon

23 25.56%
  • Twilight Stone

7 7.78%
  • Twilight Rose Dragon

28 31.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event : Cosmic Nature **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    No luck in getting Twilight or Horn. ,and to top it all off looks highly doubtful I will make it to open the community goal. How many medallions Have I forgotten to collect from the medallion drops because it has no collect icon above it. Oh well it is what it is.
    They fixed the same problem in FFS just days ago, so how long do they need to port over the same fix?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Do not do the math! It's gotten to the point where you HAVE to spend gold to get the final prize.

Stop reading if you don't want to know how bad it looks................

With TWO dens, FOUR nests, TWO evolution temples, winning TEN battles a day and collecting from the medallion THREE time a day, you will only have 3,220 points at the end (assuming 20 hour collections on all). Add in the Twilight Rose points from hatching and evolving to a 10, you will only reach 3,720 points.

GOOD LUCK and happy gold spending if you really want the final prize :-(
    Since I felt , I was falling short of expected points , I did recalculation based on your data and I got it as follows ---
    Medallion --3x10 = 30 points. Battles 10 x3 = 30 points Breeding (2 dens) 2x 2x20 = 80 points
    Hatching ( 4 nests ) 4x20 = 80 Points Evolution (2). 2x 20 = 40 Points Harvesting 7x20 = 140. Points Total = 400 points
    For 7 days 2800 points For hatching / raising Twilight rose -- 500 points. Total 3300 points. Am I missing anything ? Can you please check up how you got 3720 points based on your assumption ? I am raising this doubt with a view to take corrective action in time to reach goal of 3800 points !
    Last edited by sam204; 08-20-17 at 09:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yabbadabbadoo...finally the S8's gods doth shine..shock of my life ....got Twilight. GL to all trying.. cannot believe it I have such a hard time breeding ,many many fails trying.
    Diamond +Lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    They fixed the same problem in FFS just days ago, so how long do they need to port over the same fix?
    Didn't take them long to fix the one in FFS so why not fix this?

Farm Supplier
    Sadly only the players with 2 dens, 4 nests and 2 evolution temples have a chance to get the last individual price. But that is how they decided to make the game. I guess there is no reason for the others if they don't want to throw tons of gold away to feed Twilight Rose.
    Maybe I will reach the first individual dragon but it's no dragon that takes my breath away. I'm doing my game and try to be happy with the dragons I will be able to win. The same as I do with LB since a while. It's only a game. 😉

Executive Chef
    I've been using Diamond and Illusion trying to get Horn and got Twilight Rose.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Didn't take them long to fix the one in FFS so why not fix this?
    We have to wait until after the weekend given that this was reported during the weekend and Storm8 only operates during business days.

For further discussions on this issue, please use the bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-on-medallion

Rhino Keeper
    My only hope is that we'll have double points at some point - as it stands I have around 750 points with 7 farms 1 evo temple 1 breeding den and 3 nests - I should get Radiant but even unlocking the Community prizes seems a stretch. Still haven't managed to breed Twilight Rose - I got three 12 hour breeds in a row - they were 2 Iridescents and a Dark Phoenix

Executive Chef
    Wellllll, I won't rant to much because it's not worth it anymore. I saw this event and instantly was done.
    I have always at least tried to do the events but I'm not stressing over it anymore at all. I can't help but feel the insanity is on purpose to get as much out of people as the game crashes. I think the issues with land and room and habitat caps are not fixable or not worth fixing and when it crumbles it crumbles. I can't figure anything else out because normally a company does things to lift up customers and make people happy not make each event more and more impossible and upsetting to players. Good luck to everyone playing. It's just too rich for my blood and as someone already said, once you make peace with not getting the dragons anymore, it's not so heart crushing.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    What is the deal with breeding Twilight Rose? It is obviously essential to having any possibility of completing this event but all I'm getting are Night fails. I've tried Magic/Water, Magic/Hammerhead, Apprentice/blue/purple combo I forgot the name of, and Black Diamond with a blue/purple combo. They have all produced nights except one 12 hr which ended up being Dark Phoenix. If it is impossible to breed a "rare" dragon that essential to the WE then what is the point of this exercise?! I just got another night fail with Peacock/Water. Another day of breeding shot.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast