View Poll Results: Did You like The Event?/ Which Items Do you Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 8.89%
  • I did not like this Event

55 61.11%
  • I did not participant in this Event

4 4.44%
  • I could not finish this Event

72 80.00%
  • Dawn Medallion

12 13.33%
  • Moonrise Lantern

8 8.89%
  • Moonrise Stone

8 8.89%
  • Radiant Dragon

27 30.00%
  • Moonrise Dragon

23 25.56%
  • Twilight Stone

7 7.78%
  • Twilight Rose Dragon

28 31.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event : Cosmic Nature **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Hold on... is Radiant a recolor of Daywing?
    Just fought Daywing a few hours ago and the pic of Radiant looks very, very similar. Will have to compare them side by side.

Edit: okay, not a recolor, but...dang. They still look very similar, imo.
    Radiant is based on the Eagle body and Daywing on the Air body.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	37914
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-23-17 at 12:35 PM. Reason: got the bodies backwards

Banned
    I haven't unlocked the community prizes yet. Can someone update me on how far along the community is toward getting the 3 community prizes? I thought I saw someone post earlier, but I can't find it. Sounds like the community has unlocked the first 2 prizes but might not get the bingo tickets. Is that right?

Fashion Designer
    The community is past the first two and mid way through the third goal.

I am learning a valuable lesson on this event...I purchased the expensive toy hoping it would ensure I get to the final goal, but even with timing that perfectly every day and using three nests and evolving two at a time I will fall short by almost 1k.

The only thing I didnt do was the 20 hr food, that is a cruel way to force people to compromise food production as it means 4X less food than doing the 5 hr advanced one and it means you miss points but gain a ton more crops.

I wont be spending gold on future events and just settle for whatever I get..these required numbers are absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I was fortunate enough to breed and evolve Twilight Rose to level 10 in time, however, I now feel it was a total waste of time & apples for the 250 points it gave me I'm at 2,616 and playing constantly (3 nests, 2 dens, 7 farms) but with only two days to go, my chances of getting to 3,800 points seems slim
    Not worth wasting food when end prize is unattainable.

Farm Supplier
    Zitat from dragonwhisperi:
    With all the boosts, 4 nests, 2 temples and 7 farms, plus had everything full bc I didn't use them on LB as of the day before, so I thought it would be a great boost, and going at it just about 24/7, I'm still only at about 1944.
    Oh and didn't play bingo to really try to get twilight[/QUOTE]

I now have 2002 points. With 7 Farms, 1 Den, 1 Temple & 2 Nests! Do you hatch water or olympusdragons to use the time when a new egg isn't ready? Plus I have to say I'm on holiday the last days. I only play in the evening or morning. And plan the Templetimes. The last dragon is out of reach but it"s ok. It's just a game and just for fun and relaxing. No gold used, just a bingoboost here and there.
    Last edited by Sunny807; 08-23-17 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Wrong quoting, sorry

Executive Chef
    Sunny807

I have the same buildings that you have. To keep the nests filled I use Water, Light, Olympus and sometimes Air while waiting for breeding to finish.

Great job at reaching 2002. You need another 198 to make it to the community prizes. Good luck!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm sitting at 2292 moondrops right now. I know good and well I won't get to 3800 by Friday morning. The food is a good consolation prize but I can't say the bingo tickets are. I hope they do a poll on this event as I will give this two thumbs, two toes, and two middle fingers down. No community prize dragons, basically one dragon for an individual prize plus requiring a dragon that can net Night fails was not cool at all. Go back to the old way of doing events because too many people are turned off and closing wallets as a result. Stop requiring dragons to be fed for all events except Dragon Tales. Stop requiring dragons to be bred that have long time fails. Rewind the clock to 2015 when events were done right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Sunny807

I have the same buildings that you have. To keep the nests filled I use Water, Light, Olympus and sometimes Air while waiting for breeding to finish.

Great job at reaching 2002. You need another 198 to make it to the community prizes. Good luck!
    I have an extra nest but only 1992 moondrops. 3 nests, 1 BD, 1 evo, 7 farms. Used bingo boosts mainly on farms as I have max=8 of x10, x5 farm boosts.
    Battles helped a lot, winning 12 ~15 per day.
    I should be able to get 2200 moondrops with 1.5 days left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I was fortunate enough to breed and evolve Twilight Rose to level 10 in time, however, I now feel it was a total waste of time & apples for the 250 points it gave me I'm at 2,616 and playing constantly (3 nests, 2 dens, 7 farms) but with only two days to go, my chances of getting to 3,800 points seems slim
    Could not get twilight rise maybe not a loss ......but not going to get to the community or the last dragon for the first time in this WE game ...... not impressed !
    Last edited by pernmagic; 08-24-17 at 03:05 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm sitting at 2292 moondrops right now. I know good and well I won't get to 3800 by Friday morning. The food is a good consolation prize but I can't say the bingo tickets are. I hope they do a poll on this event as I will give this two thumbs, two toes, and two middle fingers down. No community prize dragons, basically one dragon for an individual prize plus requiring a dragon that can net Night fails was not cool at all. Go back to the old way of doing events because too many people are turned off and closing wallets as a result. Stop requiring dragons to be fed for all events except Dragon Tales. Stop requiring dragons to be bred that have long time fails. Rewind the clock to 2015 when events were done right.
    agreed.. done right and fun. Storm8 seems to forget that games are supposeed to be fun in their quest for squeezing more and more money from us. I am Ok to just not participate in these unattainable events.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast