View Poll Results: Did You like The Event?/ Which Items Do you Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

8 8.89%
  • I did not like this Event

55 61.11%
  • I did not participant in this Event

4 4.44%
  • I could not finish this Event

72 80.00%
  • Dawn Medallion

12 13.33%
  • Moonrise Lantern

8 8.89%
  • Moonrise Stone

8 8.89%
  • Radiant Dragon

27 30.00%
  • Moonrise Dragon

23 25.56%
  • Twilight Stone

7 7.78%
  • Twilight Rose Dragon

28 31.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event : Cosmic Nature **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    What is the deal with breeding Twilight Rose? It is obviously essential to having any possibility of completing this event but all I'm getting are Night fails. I've tried Magic/Water, Magic/Hammerhead, Apprentice/blue/purple combo I forgot the name of, and Black Diamond with a blue/purple combo. They have all produced nights except one 12 hr which ended up being Dark Phoenix. If it is impossible to breed a "rare" dragon that essential to the WE then what is the point of this exercise?! I just got another night fail with Peacock/Water. Another day of breeding shot.
    If you put blue and purple together, chances are you're going to get a Night fail. Instead, use combos with black and/or diamond hybrids, combos that don't use blue and purple directly, and that will eliminate Night as a possible outcome. Some examples would be: Mercury X Night, Anubis X Night, Black Diamond X Magic, or Black Diamond X Hammerhead. None of those have Night as a possible outcome.

Good luck!
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-21-17 at 01:10 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I finally lucked out with breeding Coral and Penumbra and got Twilight Rose. I kept using Dark Angel and any blue/purple hybrid and got Corals, Deeps and Electrics (surprising since I had a problem breeding black dragons before.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    If you put blue and purple together, chances are you're going to get a Night fail. Instead, use combos with black and/or diamond hybrids, combos that don't use blue and purple directly, and that will eliminate Night as a possible outcome. Some examples would be: Mercury X Night, Anubis X Night, Black Diamond X Magic, or Black Diamond X Hammerhead. None of those have Night as a possible outcome.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go.

I managed to breed coral and seafarer and first attempt got the Twilight Rose. Good luck all! Just how much food does this dragon need to get to level 10? I'm struggling for food as per

Rhino Keeper
    This event pretty much cements my negative opinion of World Events. I doubt I could even get the second dragon, second time in a row for WE. Now I know I will not even qualify for the Community Prize.
    So I do not care and have stopped the extra breeding and hatching and the evolving is just to get dragons ready for trades.
    My food stocks are nearly 220k so will keep raising it until 340k ready for the Tales event on the Weekend.

Fashion Designer
    This event is ridiculous! 2200 for community prizes and breeding a new type of dragon that has a night fail?! So not worth it!

Rhino Keeper
    I give up on breeding this ridiculously stupid dragon's combo. Another 23 hour fail.

New Resident
    Am so over this. Breeding the dragon is one thing, but you have to raise it to level 10. Also, having to reach 2,200 moonstones to qualify for community prizes sucks. I'm done. I'm not wasting any more money on this game. I will gladly give gifts to neighbors, but won't actively participate anymore. This game is just one giant ripoff

Fashion Designer
    Wow...with less than 3 days left: using 7 farms, 2 temples, 2 nests, a den, and battling plus Medallion collection; I've only reach about 1,000 points. (Working everyday irl since event started). This would probably be the 1st event where I don't get anything, but useless deco even doing all that. *Clap clap clap* Bravo~ You guys don't disappoint me in disappointing me~
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 08-22-17 at 11:40 AM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Wow...with less than 3 days left: using 7 farms, 2 temples, 2 nests, a den, and battling plus Medallion collection; I've only reach about 1,000 points. (Working everyday irl since event started). This would probably be the 1st event where I don't get anything, but useless deco even doing all that. *Clap clap clap* Bravo~ You guys don't disappoint me in disappointing me~
    Agreed

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast