View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Just to clarify, the Builder's Guild is a permanent feature. The Goals related to placing this new building do not expire, but you will need the Builder's Guild to complete the timed event.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OooOoOoooOoooOoooooo!!!! ...the new shroomy adventure is ALSO in the Barracks for 4 hours (bottom of the list instead of the top).
    THANK-YOU, S8!!! ...it's been forever since we've gotten the special adventures also offered to us in the Barracks!! *pom pom shimmy!*

And I also got a pop-up to notify us that the Barracks is currently on sale in the market... Too bad we can only have 1 or I would have purchased a second one.
    I got the pop up also. I'd have bought a second one too! Especially since I just sent out an adventure in mine right before the update went live. Two whole days before I can use it for this quest.

Ps. For anyone who has mythic mushrooms in storage, so far mine have dropped 1-2 sparkling toadstools every collection. I love it when my energy is spent on a sure thing!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-17-17 at 02:58 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I got the pop up also. I'd have bought a second one too! Especially since I just sent out an adventure in mine right before the update went live.
    Yeah, S8 is definitely missing out on some gem expenditures by limiting us to 1 Barracks, lol.

Sadly, the new adventure is NOT available in the Haunted Keep.
    *boo boo lip* lol

Rhino Keeper
    This event already has me overwhelmed O.O
    I'm still waiting on cottages so I'm randomly collecting from mushrooms and ponds and I still don't know if I'm making progress, but hey I got marimos!
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    My first adventure to Toadstool Forest DID NOT DROP a toadlette soldier, just the mushroom. This event should be interesting....onward!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    My first adventure to Toadstool Forest DID NOT DROP a toadlette soldier, just the mushroom. This event should be interesting....onward!
    Do you have another monster somewhere? It's not really a drop, the keep greys out like a monster has spawned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    It used to be a decoration, yeah ...now it has a 15-minute timer & acts like a pond or well.
    My fountain is always out and it doesn't have a timer on it. I will put it in inventory and bring it out again to see if anything happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My fountain is always out and it doesn't have a timer on it. I will put it in inventory and bring it out again to see if anything happens.
    Yes, that worked.

So ... I don't seem to be getting fuzzy moss or sparkling toadstools from my mushrooms, logs or ponds, etc. do you have to finish any part of the quest to activate those items? (Long time lurker here - waving shyly). Btw - thank you everyone for your info, it makes CS so much more fun for me
    Last edited by halfmagician; 08-17-17 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Because words are important

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I've been speeding up the adventures and so far the soldier has appeared to be guaranteed. Also, the adventure dropped a fuzzy vine which was only available from Ivy's Hut up to now. So that's good news!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast