View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Help!! Im at level 11 and ive spawned the last monster,but i cant see it!! Ive deleted the game,and re-downloaded, and i still cant see it,but i can hear it,help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storme1970 View Post
    Help!! Im at level 11 and ive spawned the last monster,but i cant see it!! Ive deleted the game,and re-downloaded, and i still cant see it,but i can hear it,help!!
    the spawned monster is in the space behind your mermaid castle and in front of the first mermaid workshop.. it's an Aquanter and I can see it clearly.
    try tapping in that space.. maybe it will register.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Thank you sooo much!!! I forgot about the mermaid area!! I have it now,thanks for all your help)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I finally finished, but only after buying the $10 pack a few days ago that came with three ready-made beams and 5 shroom caps. If it weren't for that, I'm not sure I would have been able to finish in time.
    Same here! I was determined not to spend money on this adventure. Let's just say the value of my Porcini is $15.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I didn't think I would finish but I just got my farmhouse to level 6 and am making my last breaded fish for that final adventure. So excited that I might actually do it just in time. I haven't crafted a soldier yet. I'm hoping the final drops from the big boss will help with that. 
    I didn't know fighting portobello drops stuff, it gave me 3 mushroom beams, 1 moss brick, quite a few caps , a few mushrooms. well, 3 beams=15caps so I was happy

did you finish

Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Same here! I was determined not to spend money on this adventure. Let's just say the value of my Porcini is $15.
    Me too! I told myself from the beginning that I wasn't going to spend any money and I'd use MINIMAL gems.

Welp. I stayed true to one of those. Lol. I only spent about 10 gems just to speed things up when I was impatient.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Porcini is the name of the little mushroom man which is the final prize of the event.. it's not crafted but earned as a reward. The Toadlette Soldiers are crafted in the workshop.. these have an expire date and more or less they both have the same drops.
    Personally I would choose at this moment to craft the Toadlette Soldier.. as this you won't have the possibility to craft after.
    Read first page Post #1 for complete information.
    Yes sorry I meant I can only craft the material to upgrade t.farmhouse to level 6 to get porcini or craft the t.soldier, but I totally oversaw the 15 schroom caps for level 6, and I now think I will not be able to get either, and I even used gems which I normaly not do(to buy breaded fish for adventures).

Hi! Can we still craft the soldier after defeating Portobello?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storme1970 View Post
    Thank you sooo much!!! I forgot about the mermaid area!! I have it now,thanks for all your help)
    welcome! and happy to have been of help
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by musicross View Post
    Hi! Can we still craft the soldier after defeating Portobello?
    yes we can.. BUT it will expire today.. see expiry time in the workshop where you craft the t-soldier.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74