View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I know it's a bit hidden but the craft for the soldier still shows the expiring date for that. And so much of the rest will continue as part of the main game anyway (eg adventures, ability to make parts and fuse and upgrade buildings) so that doesn't really have an expiry date.
    Exactly. It's completely not a big deal. I think the buildings looks great!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

So, I know this is random, but it anyone is still chopping for shrooms, I found my treeples to be really helpful. They gave up lots of plants in logs, patches of grass, old logs, etc... I'm sure other people noticed, just thought I would mention.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

So, I've finished. Yeah! In the last remaining days of the event, should I use my resources to make more toadlette soldiers since they are time limited...or go ahead and change my forge and potion shop? I guess the question is, how valuable are the drops from the toadlette soldiers going forward if you have a level 3 t-cottage and porcini?

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I won't finish so i crafted my soldier early
    then went to struggle to build the cottage as it needed those 20 shroom caps! After that i realized i was so closed to getting that cute mushroom Portobello ,i mean porcini..

so i kept going..now needing 7 more shroom caps to upgrade the farmhouse to 6!

But at least we are not growing trees and the mushrooms, fuzzy moss drops everytime! A masive plus than some of those events where we used way more energies chopping rocks and not getting drops

Executive Chef
    Porcini's drops are appalling.
    Often a single Moss or Toadstool , which I'm maxed , so nothing
    Should have multiple drops, and a guarantee of a Shroom Cap , Toadstool Beam or Mossy Block per drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    So, I've finished. Yeah! In the last remaining days of the event, should I use my resources to make more toadlette soldiers since they are time limited...or go ahead and change my forge and potion shop? I guess the question is, how valuable are the drops from the toadlette soldiers going forward if you have a level 3 t-cottage and porcini?
    Go for the soldier. You can always customize your buildings later.
    Their drops are random, like always, but still exist. I have 4 and last night I got 3 caps from them.

Farm Supplier
    I have to say I have really enjoyed this event �� I have been able to finish it without a lot of stress and headaches. Good job S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    i think I'm going to try for 3 L3 cottages and 3-soldiers.
    Not interested in upgrading forge or shop yet. I guess I'll see if this is the right way to go.

Thoughts and prayers to those in Texas.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-27-17 at 03:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have finished the event and am trying to get one last soldier. My cottage is dropping 1 mushroom cap each collection. However, my soldiers have stopped dropping shroom caps. I guess I shouldn't be too greedy, but they are very cute.

So I ,finished' the event yesterday. I stopped after I built the cottage. I really didmt like the event but that is just my personal taste. It was well designed I could have finished it and the idea was nice. But I really dont line orange and being forced to level a farmhouse to lv 6 was just to much. I really wish that the animal will never spawn again from adventures that was pretty mean - especially for LL players.
    I still need 13 caps for my soldier I hope my cottage will give me some of those