View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Host(ess)
    I'm struggling with these beams too. One thing I did that makes me feel like I'm progressing is I made a list of everything I still need to complete the entire quest. I work on getting what I need for after the cottage level while crafting breaded fish (ugh) and going on adventures. I know once I get the cottage, it's just about getting caps. Hang in there.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I've tried doing this event without visiting the forum for help and am struggling A LOT. From reading comments, a lot of you are either finished or have the cottages.

I'm struggling to get enough beams for a cottage. Right now, I have one beam and one block and who knows HOW long it'll take me to finally.

I'm struggling with these beams too. One thing I did that makes me feel like I'm progressing is I made a list of everything I still need to complete the entire quest. I work on getting what I need for after the cottage level while crafting breaded fish (ugh) and going on adventures. I know once I get the cottage, it's just about getting caps. Hang in there.

Fashion Designer
    Ok
    Mushroom caps & building beams are ****ing me.
    Still stuck trying to build cottage.

Have my toad farmhouse at lvl 3 - thought I read somewhere on here that would drop a cap every time. None here for me after many collections.

Plz without going thru these 50+ pages, can someone state again best ways to drop mushroom caps, if any besides the adventure? (so I can build these silly beams!!)
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ok

Have my toad farmhouse at lvl 3 - thought I read somewhere on here that would drop a cap every time. None here for me after many collections.

Plz without going thru these 50+ pages, can someone state again best ways to drop mushroom caps, if any besides the adventure? (so I can build these silly beams!!)
    See page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Ok

Level 3 cottage drops caps, not the farmhouse. until then adventures from Keep and barracks give caps. Lots and lots of adventures.
    Chopping rocks give moss everytime
    Chopping grass, old logs, plant in logs give shrooms everytime.

Executive Chef
    Ok

The t-Farmhouse and t-Spire do NOT drop any caps ..and any player that's getting em from those buildings must have some sort of special glitch that the rest of us *don't* have.
    The only places to get the caps are from the adventure (drops 1-2), the Level 3+ t-COTTAGE (drops 1 every time: 4-hr timer & 4 gems to speed up) and from the crafted Toadlette Soldier (not a guaranteed drop, also 4-hr timer).

Your best bet is to continue adventuring & to level up a t-cottage to L3 as soon as you can. Beyond the Beams needed for the initial fuse, it doesn't take anymore Beams to get it to level 3 (& will count for that step of the quest once you reach it).

G'luck!

ETA: Doh!.. you beat me to it, riverly! Lol

Executive Chef
    Just trying to pay it forward. I got so much good advice from forum!
    Happy Heart good luck.
    Once you get over the jump of getting cottage to L 3 it goes pretty fast.
    But if you can, try to catch up on the posts. Excellent advice in there.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh! Having the same problem, those mushroom caps and building beams are a real problem. I can't play constantly so it's been a tuff event for me! I try and read the advice in the forum but going through all these pages is another issue! With only a few days left I'm not sure if I will make it. I am fusing the cottage as I write this so hopefully that will help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone!
    I just need to get the cottage built I guess. I'll keep plugging away
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Put one in storage & tap the window anyway. Will it let you fuse it?
    Yes, it worked! Thanks! It still says locked, but it let me do it anyway.