View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Dear S8,
    i want more Buildings to shroom over
    Kitchen, Workshop, Royal Exchange, Greenhouse, and Old Thomas House
    thx
    And we need some expansions like Onejet posted way back. Have Toadstool Kingdom, or Shroom Patch, or Fungi Territory.
    Up north would be great.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks NW, for the heads up about the giant shroom! I fought two of that portobello too! Got my two little beds and crafted a second little soldier. ...
    Awesome! YW ....& I see others got the 2nd overgrown toddler in Frond Fruit of the Loom, too, lol!
    YAY, team! *pom pom shimmy*

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Dear S8,
    i want more Buildings to shroom over
    Kitchen, Workshop, Royal Exchange, Greenhouse, and Old Thomas House
    thx
    LOL!.... and I'd like to shroom over these 2 atrocities, too, but I'm not holding my breath for THAT option. lol

Glimmer Year Pile of u-know-what and Ivy's Petting Zoo for Deranged Animals. LOL!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	37918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	37919

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    And we need some expansions like Onejet posted way back. Have Toadstool Kingdom, or Shroom Patch, or Fungi Territory.
    Up north would be great.
    YES to expansions... but nooooo to making a fungal forest in the north. Shoo, lol... Let's go WEST with that! LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-24-17 at 08:03 AM. Reason: A small tweak

Executive Chef
    Ok. I'm fine with West. Just reasonable amounts of coins please.

I have finished the event, but the last two Potion shop and the Magic forge are locked by goal. How do I get those unlocked? I don't see any goals still to complete in the little goal section. Please help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    I have finished the event, but the last two Potion shop and the Magic forge are locked by goal. How do I get those unlocked? I don't see any goals still to complete in the little goal section. Please help.
    I *think* that's just a coding error, as there are no extra goals associated with fusing those 2.
    Mine both say "Max Reached", even when I put one in storage, but I can still fuse it anyway (not that I'm going to, tho, lol).

If you're interested in fusing one (or both) of those buildings, have you tried putting one in storage and seeing if it'll still let you fuse? (The confirmation window should pop up to ask if you wanna proceed).

If it's still not working for you, hopefully someone else with better info than me will come along to help you soon. G'luck!

Help me out -- what comes next? I have both my castle and barracks open and waiting, my L6 townhouse needs two more collections, my cottage is L3 and spire is L1. I will make a solider once I have my two mossy beds from fighting the big guys. Is there anything beneficial I should be doing, or am I good to go back to replenishing supplies? I don't intend to convert more buildings unless I happen upon the materials through the new character's drops, most likely. Thanks, all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Help me out -- what comes next? I have both my castle and barracks open and waiting, my L6 townhouse needs two more collections, my cottage is L3 and spire is L1. I will make a solider once I have my two mossy beds from fighting the big guys. Is there anything beneficial I should be doing, or am I good to go back to replenishing supplies? I don't intend to convert more buildings unless I happen upon the materials through the new character's drops, most likely. Thanks, all!
    Sounds like you're good to go! ...just make sure no other beasts are on the board when you collect from your castle (& then barracks). Have fun with the giant diaper toddlers! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    FYI, I only got 1! Mossy bed from fighting Portobello! So still having to get 10 more caps for second mossy bed. Seems like everyone else got 2. I wanted 2 soldiers but at this rate I will just be lucky with one. BTW I don't have barracks. Spent my gem stash on Mithral Dragon. So glad I did. Orange tree and barracks are next on gem wish list.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    FYI, I only got 1! Mossy bed from fighting Portobello! So still having to get 10 more caps for second mossy bed. Seems like everyone else got 2. I wanted 2 soldiers but at this rate I will just be lucky with one. BTW I don't have barracks. Spent my gem stash on Mithral Dragon. So glad I did. Orange tree and barracks are next on gem wish list.
    Portobello gives back only 1 mossy bed. We had the second one from the barrack, but since you don't have it ... keep playing, we still have few days to go

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I think we all only got one mossy bed from fighting one portobello...... But if you started two adventures once you got to episode 11 you got a portobello spawn from each adventure ... So two portobellos.... So two mossy beds!

If you did not have the barracks you could only send one adventure and sadly missed out on double trouble!

I actually loved this event. I know it's finished early but if that's my only complaint I think that counts as a success .

Thanks S8 xxx