View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Adventure not dropping shroom caps either

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am really wishing that mushroom caps would drop from something other than the adventures for me. I have not had a SINGLE one drop from anything else. I have a level 2 spire, a level 4 farmhouse and even crafted a soldier because they are supposed to drop caps. Nope. It hasn't dropped a single one. I am really starting to lament the number of gems I am spending to buy breaded fish to go on adventures because my kitchens can keep up. It's quite disheartening to say the least. Not a single one? Seriously!!?!?!?
    I am not even getting shroom caps from my adventures!! This is very upsetting because I can't make beams which you need to upgrade the buildings. I am not progressing at all. 😭😭

I missed the post somehow...what is needed for a level 6 farmhouse?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by a1mathteach View Post
    I missed the post somehow...what is needed for a level 6 farmhouse?
    Level 6: 2 enchanted block, 2 enchanted beam, 15 shroom cap, 6 fuzzy vine

All infos are on the first page

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you NW, I fought two big mushrooms 
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yay! I got 2 puffy diaper schrooms too...lol.
    *siss, boom, bah!* Excellent!! ... & we rule. LOL

SW ~ I noticed you added the info from my Bread/Breaded Fish post (#397) to the first page, so just wanted to let you know I just updated it with add'l info ...
    I added Food Shelter to both lists, since that lil building also has a chance to drop Bread or Breaded Fish and *removed* Ivy's Bakery from the Breaded Fish list (among other things not needed for this quest, it has a chance to drop Bread but not Breaded Fish, my bad).
    ...and thanks for all you do! *shimmy hugs* lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The Toadstool buildings, Porcini, and the Toadlette Soldiers will continue to drop Toadstool items after the event. You'll be able to craft more Toadstool buildings after the event, as the Builder's Guild is a permanent feature. The Toadstool Soldier craft will expire on 8/29.
    Thanks for the verification on this ... will the Toadstool buildings (Farmhouse, Cottage & Spire) continue to have a chance at spawning a Toadlette Soldier to battle after this event or do those lil "monsters" also stop on 8/29?

Hi, I am really struggling to get the shroom caps needed for the beams, i can only get them from adventures and they've taken all my resources of breaded fish. can any one help please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangledcounty View Post
    Hi, I am really struggling to get the shroom caps needed for the beams, i can only get them from adventures and they've taken all my resources of breaded fish. can any one help please.
    Just keep fishing and baking bread. Then upgrade cottage to level 3 asap.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangledcounty View Post
    I think that there must be lots of us facing this problem - even my stockpile of breaded fish is long gone. Ye Olde Bar and Grill from the last event has been a good source of bread and flour for this event, but the food shelter just gave me some of Ivy's hot sauce and I was very ungrateful. I've just got the summer gazebo out of storage temporarily in the hope of a few useful drops, and I do the food trade in the market if I don't need the milk for making bread. I've also got a bit of a fish shortage. Just have to keep on planting that wheat, making the flour and bread and collecting from ponds - at least the ponds also give the moss quite often, so that stops the need to chop so many rocks.

But I agree with the post above. The best thing I did was making the cottage early and upgrading it to level 3 - just getting a few more caps a day makes a big difference and takes a lot of the pressure off. It might take a little while to do, but I think it's worth it.

I have to say that I'm quite enjoying the challenges of this event, it's something a bit different.

Okay, so I'm supposed to be upgrading the farmhouse to level 6, but I think I will upgrade the cottage some first. Do y'all agree?
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Okay, so I'm supposed to be upgrading the farmhouse to level 6, but I think I will upgrade the cottage some first. Do y'all agree?
    Yes, get cottage to level 3 it will help with caps to finish farmhouse to level 6