View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hooray!!!! I got two, too! YAY, us! lol *applause*
    thank you NW, I fought two big mushrooms 😊

Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Anyone have suggestions for making money? Just realized all my gold is gone which is kinda an issue trying to complete this challenge. 😳
    Make snowy gates in the snowy workshop and then sell 15000 gold coins. Sell things like benches and campfire, pumpkin patches etc

Fashion Designer
    A correction to page 1 - to upgrade my Toadstool farmhouse to level 3, I needed 2 each of the wooden beams and stone blocks. Not 10 each that's listed. Sorry I didn't get a pic of the requirements before I upgraded.

thanks! I'm yet to cross reference my screenshots with the text provided by others... SW I've updated this though.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-22-17 at 07:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    I am really wishing that mushroom caps would drop from something other than the adventures for me. I have not had a SINGLE one drop from anything else. I have a level 2 spire, a level 4 farmhouse and even crafted a soldier because they are supposed to drop caps. Nope. It hasn't dropped a single one. I am really starting to lament the number of gems I am spending to buy breaded fish to go on adventures because my kitchens can keep up. It's quite disheartening to say the least. Not a single one? Seriously!!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    "For those short on breaded fish (& the resources to cook it), remember bread &/or breaded fish may drop from the Dairy Trade in the Royal Exchange as well as from the following items, if you have them:

Bread:
    *Harvest Pergola
    *Ivy's Bakery
    *Summer Gazebo
    *Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille
    *Sir Pigglesworth
    *Parrot (rare)

Breaded Fish:
    *Harvest Pergola
    *Ivy's Bakery
    *Sir Pigglesworth
    *Fish Market (very rare)

There is also a chance for both of those to drop from Feed the Baron (I think), but it's rare, too." ~North Woods

If you have the resources for Cook With Glimmermouth, it usually gives a few breaded fish along with other fish dishes.
    Do buildings need to be fully upgraded in order to drop items? My level 1 Harvest Pergola only drops coins.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am really wishing that mushroom caps would drop from something other than the adventures for me. I have not had a SINGLE one drop from anything else. I have a level 2 spire, a level 4 farmhouse and even crafted a soldier because they are supposed to drop caps. Nope. It hasn't dropped a single one. I am really starting to lament the number of gems I am spending to buy breaded fish to go on adventures because my kitchens can keep up. It's quite disheartening to say the least. Not a single one? Seriously!!?!?!?
    The level 3 toadstool cottage always drops a mushroom cap and occasionally even 2. Besides adventures and the cottage, I did get 1 mushroom cap from my soldier, but it's a very rare drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzybba View Post
    The level 3 toadstool cottage always drops a mushroom cap and occasionally even 2. Besides adventures and the cottage, I did get 1 mushroom cap from my soldier, but it's a very rare drop.
    I wish I had known how rare the drop was for the soldier. Early on there was lots of talk about making a soldier and then upgrading the buildings because the soldier would drop the needed caps. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I wish I had known how rare the drop was for the soldier. Early on there was lots of talk about making a soldier and then upgrading the buildings because the soldier would drop the needed caps. Sigh.
    I crafted my soldier first and definitely should have waited. He occasionally drops multiple sparkling mushrooms, but I usually just a sword

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hooray!!!! I got two, too! YAY, us! lol *applause*
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you NW, I fought two big mushrooms 😊
    Yay! I got 2 puffy diaper schrooms too...lol.

Oh...& by the way S8, woah is not a word. It's spelled whoa 😁
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yay! I got 2 puffy diaper schrooms too...lol.

Oh...& by the way S8, woah is not a word. It's spelled whoa ��
    Lol. Glad you are doing well. I'm still ploughing through.

Just thought I'd add that woah is a word. And it's spelt correctly. It would usually be used as an exclamation to get someone or something to slow down - like a horse for example.