View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    A couple of times I have had forgotten I had a monster parked when collecting from adventure and felt annoyed. But as the cap is linked to the adventure not fighting the soldier, which is typically 6 hits for a spear I now have more than enough of, I'm thinking about parking a monster until chapter 11.

Thoughts?
    lol, you cant have enough of them
    now my little army reproduce itself:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0050.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	184.2 KB 
ID:	37887
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

*Upgrade Toadstool Spire Lv3 to Lv4:

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	37888
    *Upgrade Toadstool Spire Lv4 to Lv5:

Name:	IMG_0048.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	37889
    *Upgrade Toadstool Spire Lv5 to Lv6:

Name:	IMG_0049.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	37890
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    tall grass is the cheapest to buy in the market at 100coins. with the 1chop you get guaranteed 1 sparkling mushroom. maybe not enough to fulfill enormus requests asked.. but handy to know.
    it's the sparkling mushrooms i was struggling with the most mainly due to forgetting to harvest them.

i know someone much cleverer then i has pointed out that the magic mushrooms are a guaranteed drop each time (& txs to quick regeneration timer & very frequent glimmer dust out of quests in my irrelevant opinion a better buy then a glimmer trove if you are buying) BUT i am not 100% sure i've seen it mentioned if so please ignore but my magic mushrooms are dropping 2 glimmer mushrooms each about 50% of the time. i have 7.

i thought just in case it hadn't been mentioned i wud. if has please ignore.

Tx you SO much to all the people rushing ahead

the help on this quest & the fact so many forum stars are coming back with such good advice like the cottage/farmhouse timing etc etc. i'm staying with the 'rents atm (am actually in my much missed home town, Walton on the Naze (my castles name) proper :-D without this help i cud not be doing this quest THANK YOU. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

walton

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    the help on this quest & the fact so many forum stars are coming back with such good advice like the cottage/farmhouse timing etc etc. i'm staying with the 'rents atm (am actually in my much missed home town, Walton on the Naze (my castles name) proper :-D without this help i cud not be doing this quest
    You and me both, i agree. I was giving up on this one til I saw some posts that allowed me to catch up. Btw, jealous of the "Walton on the Naze" thing. My house is just called "home" lol. Ugh, I love England (husbands g-rents r there, going back to visit in 2yrs on way over to Prague destination wedding... i realize former "husband" contradicts latter "wedding," lol we've been together 14yrs)

Executive Chef
    A couple of times I have had forgotten I had a monster parked when collecting from adventure and felt annoyed. But as the cap is linked to the adventure not fighting the soldier, which is typically 6 hits for a spear I now have more than enough of, I'm thinking about parking a monster until chapter 11.

Thoughts?
    I parked my troll. Now I just have to remember to get rid of it when I get to Ch 11 which will be soon. Important to not forget to get rid of troll first-I keep reminding myself.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the t-houses, t-cottages, t-spires and crafted soldiers still drop shroom caps, fuzzy moss and vines and sparkling toadstools after the event, and will the t-beam and mossy block crafts still be in the workshop so we can keep making and upgrading toadstool buildings?

Thanks to anyone who can tell me the answer!

Executive Chef

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I parked my troll. Now I just have to remember to get rid of it when I get to Ch 11 which will be soon. Important to not forget to get rid of troll first-I keep reminding myself.
    If you guys don't need the spears cuz you're not interested in crafting a lil shroomy toddlerette soldier (lol) or you have enough spears or whatever, you can actually park a beast until Chapter 12.
    Chapter 11 is just sending the adventure(s) OUT. You still have to wait to battle Portobello when the adventure returns 2 hours (& 4 hours) later.

So your reminder to put on a Post-It note on your devices, lol: Get rid of the beast BEFORE collecting Castle/Barracks at Ch 12.

And if you didn't see the tip I posted a couple pages back: If you send out Castle *and* Barracks when you have Ch 11, you'll get 2 Portobello warriors to battle, 1 at the Castle & then 1 at the Barracks (even after placing Porcini on the board & finishing Ch 12).
    I guess it's because the entire quest actually ends when you collect from the 8-hr Porcini the first time, with some wrapping-it-up dialogue.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-22-17 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Add reminder note

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    If you guys don't need the spears cuz you're not interested in crafting a lil shroomy toddlerette soldier (lol) or you have enough spears or whatever, you can actually park a beast until Chapter 12.
    Chapter 11 is just sending the adventure(s) OUT. You still have to wait to battle Portobello when the adventure returns 2 hours (& 4 hours) later.

So your reminder to put on a Post-It note on your device, lol: Get rid of the beast BEFORE collecting Castle/Barracks at Ch 12.

And if you didn't see the tip I posted a couple pages back: If you send out Castle *and* Barracks when you have Ch 11, you'll get 2 Portobello warriors to battle, 1 at the Castle & then 1 at the Barracks (even after placing Porcini on the board & finishing Ch 12).
    I guess it's because the entire quest actually ends when you collect from the 8-hr Porcini the first time, with some wrapping-it-up dialogue.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't really understand Ch 11 and Ch 12, so I was playing it safe. Should have asked the forum gurus! So Post It note will be stuck on later. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Now I'm wondering. Will I be able to craft Porci after slaying Portobello?

I mean soldier --not Porci.
    I've got the spears.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-22-17 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Now I'm wondering. Will I be able to craft Porci after slaying Portobello?
    I mean soldier not Porci.
    yes, as much as you want till 29.08.