View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Host(ess)
    Anyone have suggestions for making money? Just realized all my gold is gone which is kinda an issue trying to complete this challenge. 😳

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Anyone have suggestions for making money? Just realized all my gold is gone which is kinda an issue trying to complete this challenge. ��
    If you have the snowy workshop, you can craft the winter gate which sells for $15,000 coins. It's hard to make recommendations without knowing what you have in your kingdom. Just sell, sell, sell. I think Royal carriages which we get from adventures sells for $5,000. I probably have 20 in my inventory. Determine what you don't want/need, then sell it.

Good luck!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm only level 22 so I may need to wait until I'm further along to work on these challenges.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have suggestions for making money? Just realized all my gold is gone which is kinda an issue trying to complete this challenge. ��
    I just got an elves request with 36 fellora plants. Normally I wouldn't do that trade, growing crops is not my favorite part and I try to stay max on them.
    But this time I said why not, fellora makes good money. You pay 2800 for one but it gives back 4450. I planted 30, so I will make around 50 000, even if it takes 2 days.
    Try to collect every time from buildings that give back good money: market place, amphitheater, cathedral, theater, blythe faerie house, glimmer faerie house, etc

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrtyler View Post
    Even if you spend money you could have paid your electric bill by the time you pay to finish a timed event. Playing a game should not be this way.
    Couldn't agree more! This event is very time consuming and slow-paced for me, thus im not interested. However some advice: in order to keep your electric on, there's always the option for bartering... you can save money by reducing your sleep to 2hrs a night (the average collection time), scarfing your food down (now days everything is processed and snack-sized for the CS player on-the-go), sharing your bathroom privacy (i.e. multitasking; sandwhich in one hand, phone in the other and on company time only, which brings me to....), & only working p/t (f/t jobs are highly overrated anyways, never enough time to play the game, and half your wages will go towards the game-analogous to the old daycare cost vs working/salary dilemma...) In fact if you just think of your kingdom as another kid this whole process becomes much easier... you gave birth to your kingdom, you raised it with parts of your personality imprinted all over it, watched it grow up; you've dedicated countless dollars and hours of blood, sweat, and tears, you no longer live for yourself and thats okay bc by some miraculous bond you could never abandon it (even though sometimes you seriously question it). ;}

Host(ess)

Please ignore.

Can someone help me with crafting a Toadstool Farmhouse? Have all items and put my 3 farmhouses in inventory, but when I go to fuse it says I don't have a farmhouse.
    Last edited by tadertottootie; 08-21-17 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Figured out issue

Executive Chef
    Can someone help me with crafting a Toadstool Farmhouse? Have all items and put my 3 farmhouses in inventory, but when I go to fuse it says I don't have a farmhouse.
    it has to be lvl 1 farmhouse

Fashion Designer
    Ok it says must level up but maxed

Sold farmhouse, stored farmhouse

Can't place toadstool farmhouse why

This is ridiculous had to sell 3 level 1 farmhouses and 1 level 2 farmhouse

Just to place new fused toadstool farmhouse
    Last edited by transberry; 08-21-17 at 07:07 PM.

Executive Chef

A Tip!

For those who haven't gotten to Step 11 yet....

If you wait to send out TWO shroomy adventures (from your Castle *and* Barracks) when you have Goal 11 in your books, you will spawn TWO Portobello warriors, one from each adventure.

It just happened for me! Placed Porcini 2 hours ago, just collected from my barracks and to my surprise, Portobello popped up to fight again!

Be prepared with extra energy but the additional goodies a second item around were an AWESOME surprise!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For those who haven't gotten to Step 11 yet....

If you wait to send out TWO shroomy adventures (from your Castle *and* Barracks) when you have Goal 11 in your books, you will spawn TWO Portobello warriors, one from each adventure.

It just happened for me! Placed Porcini 2 hours ago, just collected from my barracks and to my surprise, Portobello popped up to fight again!

Be prepared with extra energy but the additional goodies a second item around were an AWESOME surprise!
    will you get 2nd Porcini? Lol I guess not. Tomorrow, I will work on that task so I will try both ��
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71