View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Does it say what spawns the lil shroomy soldiers???
    It's from a new adventure TOADSTOOL FOREST 2hr in castle bad 4 her in the Barricks.

Completion of A Taxing Quest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherfungame View Post
    It's from a new adventure TOADSTOOL FOREST 2hr in castle bad 4 her in the Barricks.
    Huh?... doing the adventure spawns a soldier? *confused*

My magic forge says shroom caps come from the adventure & used to craft a mossy bed.
    Tiny soldiers look like a beast to battle, was curious what spawns em.

Rhino Keeper
    If you are waiting on step 1 like I am, (I only had 2 cottages out), you can collect new materials now.

--Sparkling Toadstools from mushrooms and Mythic Mushrooms. I tried red circle mushrooms and nothing dropped.

--Fuzzy Moss from ponds and wells and the fountain. I've had more drop from the ponds then the wells. I had to go way back in my storage for the fountain. It's in the featured section of the market for gems but can be crafted.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

3 of 12
    A Peace Offering
    * Clear Rock Outcroppings x2
    * Visit the Fountain x5 (the one you can build in your workshop)
    * Gather Fuzzy Moss x5 (from nature???)

Nightclub Owner
    I love the look of The Toadlettes, but as of now I'm not sure how I feel about the Builder's Guild yet. Seems just like the Arboretum and Ivy's Nursery only for buildings. I may change my mind but as of right now I think I would've just preferred new buildings. Especially since the buildings we're remodeling are the ones I never leave out.

Executive Chef
    The plant in a log from the treeples also drops the sparkling toadstools when you chop it.

Just tried the patch of grass and old log. They also drop the toadstools.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

What does Ivy's hut look like? I'm not sure if I have that yet? I'm on level 22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I love the look of The Toadlettes, but as of now I'm not sure how I feel about the Builder's Guild yet. Seems just like the Arboretum and Ivy's Nursery only for buildings. I may change my mind but as of right now I think I would've just preferred new buildings. Especially since the buildings we're remodeling are the ones I never leave out.
    I'm also curious to know if the shroomified farmhouses, cottages & spires will count for the NEXT quests we get that ask us to collect from farmhouses & cottages & spires (cuz as of now, the Haunted Cottage or Spire of Love or Pirate Tavern or Haunted Stable never count!) ...and if that's the case, then S8 needs to INCREASE THE LIMIT ON BUILDINGS or make ALL farmhouses/cottages/spires/etc count for quest-collections, otherwise I'm not too keen on busy work to change the skin of a building that I'll have to sell down the road just to buy/rebuild its regular building as a replacement.

Sorry for the confusion NK. Trying to play and type at the same time. Call me "Rookie".

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast