View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Thankyou x lol i just noted the time on my post 4.30am lol its 2.30 pm where i live ..time difference ..i have decided not too do the time quest 😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Usually 1, but TWO dropped from the adventure I just collected! YAY! (Sure hope that happens often!)

But yep, you're right -- shroom caps are the definite bottleneck for this event, especially since they're needed for TWO different crafts... 10 of them needed to make a Mossy Bed & 5 of them needed to make a Toadstool Beam.
    I'm really surprised there isn't a special item available in the market that drops the shroom caps, because I'll be maxed on Fuzzy Moss & Sparkling Toadstools soon, with no way to use 'em yet.

And has anyone gotten their Toadlette Soldiers to drop more than 1 Warrior Spear?? ...if not, those spears will be slow-going, too. I really don't see the point of the Toadstool Stump trap that's in the market for 20 gems (besides being cute) if the warriors are only ever gonna drop 1 spear. We can save the energy it takes to battle a soldier AND save 6 gems by just buying a Warrior Spear in the Workshop for 14 gems!

....and for those putting away all of your ponds to just chop rocks, don't forget: the new adventure needs water.

S8 ~ Why is the cap only on the Shroom Caps set at 999 when they're the hardest thing to get while all of the the easier acquired resources are capped at 99???
    Thx!
    I hoped it drops more then 1 or 2... I don't have the Barracks and my Castle was busy, so my other resources are close to maxed, but I had to wait with the adventures... 😦1 hour now, before I can start with them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I also got 2 spears from my last adventure/battle. But so far only one shroom cap per adventure. It's gonna be slow going unless S8 makes some changes. We could sure use second sources for shroom caps and spears! I may have to break down and speed up my barracks....I thought it was safe to send the knights out, since special adventures are rarely in there.
    The adventure has a chance to drop 2 Shroom Caps. In addition, they have a chance to drop from Toadstool Cottages Level 3+ and the Toadstool Soldier pet.

Fashion Designer
    I got a new quest from my main storylines: "It's about time".
    I need 3 level 5 Farmhouses for this and I have only 2 Farmhouses (level5 + level6).
    If I craft this new Toadstool Farmhouse for this event and bring it to level 5, does that count for this old storyline?
    And do I need the new buildingparts for leveling up, or are the upgrates same as the normal Farmhouses?

Rhino Keeper
    if max is 2 potion shops and 2 forges, then if we use 1 of them to fuse, are we still able to purchase another potion shop/forge ?

Fashion Designer
    My L3 Toadstool farmhouse just spawned a toadlette soldier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Wauwwww That's great!
    What do we need to upgrade the Toadstool Farmhouse? Only usual things, or also the Mossy Blocks and the Toadstool Beams?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Wauwwww That's great!
    What do we need to upgrade the Toadstool Farmhouse? Only usual things, or also the Mossy Blocks and the Toadstool Beams?
    Stone blocks, wooden beams, sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss.

Didn't take notice of the requirements for previous levels, but to upgrade to L4 you'll need:

40 sparkling toadstool, 40 fuzzy moss, 4 wooden beams and 4 stone blocks.

Fashion Designer
    Stone blocks, wooden beams, sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss.

Didn't take notice of the requirements for previous levels, but to upgrade to L4 you'll need:

40 sparkling toadstool, 40 fuzzy moss, 4 wooden beams and 4 stone blocks.
    Thx! As long as we don't need the Shroom Caps and Warrior Spears it's possible to do.

Fashion Designer
    7. Symbiotic Soldiers

Venture to the Toadstool Forest 0/1
    Defend against Toadlette Soldiers 0/2
    Build a Toadstool Spire 0/1 - 2 toadstool beams, 2 toadstool block, 1 L1 Lantern Spire (watchtowers does not work)