View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Toadstool Cottage Lv3+ drop Caps every collection
    Toadstool Soldier has the chance to drop Caps, every 3-5 collection for me
    Yeah, I was wondering same thing. So these are the only way to get caps besides adventure? Also Im stuck at the moment between rather or not to work towards cottage or to upgrade Spire to L2, Farmhouse to L3. Any suggestions on which is more beneficial since once we craft the cottage event is almost done? Caps are my biggest issue, obvs. But need more drops from bldgs on toadstools & moss. Can anyone tell me the drops for various levels of these 2 bldgs or are they the same all the way through? Limited info on pg 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering same thing. So these are the only way to get caps besides adventure?
    yepp.
    Also Im stuck at the moment between rather or not to work towards cottage or to upgrade Spire to L2, Farmhouse to L3. Any suggestions on which is more beneficial since once we craft the cottage event is almost done?
    you only need t-farmhouse lv6 for the questline.
    t-spire only lv1 ( just build )
    Caps are my biggest issue, obvs. But need more drops from bldgs on toadstools & moss. Can anyone tell me the drops for various levels of these 2 bldgs or are they the same all the way through?
    not shure about higher droprate. t-cottages lv3+ is the best building for all ressources you need.
    Speed up for collection "very" cheep too
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Because I was on holidays and had pretty miserable wifi I didn't expect to be able to finish the event. I did have the opportunity to go on adventure sometimes and have 12 shroomcaps so far, so 20 must be doable before the end of the event (I'm back home now).
    Still trying to figure out which to choose: the cottage or the toadlette pet, since I can only have one or the other. I'm leaning toward the toadlette pet, since he will be an extra source of shroom caps after the event expires. The cottage I will be able to craft later on.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Because I was on holidays and had pretty miserable wifi I didn't expect to be able to finish the event. I did have the opportunity to go on adventure sometimes and have 12 shroomcaps so far, so 20 must be doable before the end of the event (I'm back home now).
    Still trying to figure out which to choose: the cottage or the toadlette pet, since I can only have one or the other. I'm leaning toward the toadlette pet, since he will be an extra source of shroom caps after the event expires. The cottage I will be able to craft later on.
    I'd go for the Toadlette Pet as you're right, he is achievable given your current stock. The cottage you fuse and upgrade anytime.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Lol. I'm a bit of a stickler too having been a teacher for many years but after your post I went and grabbed my dictionaries off the shelf and found both spellings in different ones. I have three dictionaries , two very old ones and one fairly new. The newer one had both spellings listed under the same entry as variations. One of the old ones had one spelling and the other old one had the other spelling! No wonder English is so hard for people to learn, even the native speakers can't agree on what is correct! Now, I think I only have to craft one more beam to upgrade this cottage to level five....
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh...& by the way S8, woah is not a word. It's spelled whoa [/SIZE]
    Whoa, you can spell it woah? ;}

Haha, this amuses me [meme1098], something about you saying it to S8. I've never known anything, but "Whoa!" And yeah, me too. I'm a massive stickler for proper spelling (and math too). Misspells and grammatical errors irk me, I just want to reach out and fix them. Think it's the same as you guys. Going through the doctoral program it was papers, papers, papers. Yet if you're anything like me, it was present in childhood long before any sort of formal training or more educated career paths. However, I'm still looking this one [whoa] up for myself. The difference probably lies in various regional dialects. In which case, other languages are the same and sometimes worse.

Anyways, back to working on my cottage. Not doing too bad considering I had decided not to bother at first (started 4 days in). Out of 'Dishes-O-Fishes' though and bread, gotta go shopping... ;\

Rhino Keeper
    I have complained about stingy drops of resources in the past for timed events so I thought it only fair to say a BIG thank you to S8 for the drops on fuzzy moss from chopping rocks and toadstools from weeds etc. Getting the item you need every chop makes a huge difference esp when you are maxed on stone etc. Much much less frustration in this event.

Also, the advice to level up the cottage to lvl 3 is spot on. Getting a mushroom cap every four hours without using any resources, such as water or food, makes a huge difference.

Host(ess)
    Re: CHAOTARCH

Thanks, that's what I thought. Will focus on building cottage for now (have supplies for 2:4 req. block/beam), then upgrading farmhouse. Wasn't sure if Shire would have a good ROI and be worth going off script for a minute. Ik some posts said there were several step switch-ups mentioned along the way, but since I didnt start til 4days in I'm also behind on forums. Guess I'm sticking with basic collection (adventures, rocks, logs). Thank goodness for Treeples and Ye Ol' Bar & Grill keeping my inventory stocked.

Hey SW, just copy&paste for the first page

thanks so much! I really appreciate this info! SW
    np
    but Cottage speed up is 4 gems not 8 ( still on 1. page )
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    np
    but Cottage speed up is 4 gems not 8 ( still on 1. page )
    And also the Cottage LVL5 upgrade requires 4 each (not 2) of the Toadstool Beams and Mossy Blocks.

Host(ess)
    Anyone else think it's a bit despicable to have a market trade for FISH right now?! I'm like seriously?!