View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yes, as much as you want till 29.08.
    Thanks. After seeing your army, that's what I thought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Will the t-houses, t-cottages, t-spires and crafted soldiers still drop shroom caps, fuzzy moss and vines and sparkling toadstools after the event, and will the t-beam and mossy block crafts still be in the workshop so we can keep making and upgrading toadstool buildings?

Thanks to anyone who can tell me the answer!
    My guess would be 'yes' because the Builders Guild is a permanent (untimed) feature and those resources to fuse buildings gotta come from SOMEwhere! Lol

{Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with S8 & my guess is just that: an educated guess. LOL}

Rhino Keeper
    My adventures are giving only 1 shroom cap. none of my buildings (F/H L4) rest L1 are giving either

For me it's catch-22, from what I've gleaned from the forum, cottage L4 gives shrom caps but need logs that require cap

Otherwise this has been a doable quest with lots of different stuff to do
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Cool ~ Toadstool Cottage Lv 3 (not 4) starts giving Shroom Caps (& other goodies).... and ... beyond the initial fuse, doesn't require shroomy beams/blocks to get it to Lv 3, just fuzzy moss & sparkling shrooms (& stone/wood & basic beams/blocks).
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-22-17 at 07:26 AM. Reason: ...and... lol + clarification

Rhino Keeper
    I can't craft a toadstool cottage even though I have all the supplies. What do I do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I can't craft a toadstool cottage even though I have all the supplies. What do I do?
    Is it because it appears to be locked? Have you selected the cottage? Once I selected the cottage I could fuse the materials even though there was a lock over the picture.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Opinions please. I now need my farmhouse to be level 6. I am totally out of fish to make more breaded fish for adventures. I have 1 in reserve for chapter 11. Do I use my shroom caps to craft soldier first or level up farmhouse? Does the soldier give caps every time and, again please, how long to collect? Thanks so much for everyone's help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Opinions please. I now need my farmhouse to be level 6. I am totally out of fish to make more breaded fish for adventures. I have 1 in reserve for chapter 11. Do I use my shroom caps to craft soldier first or level up farmhouse? Does the soldier give caps every time and, again please, how long to collect? Thanks so much for everyone's help.
    Tough call, the soldier does not give shroom caps every collection but it does on occasion, the collection time is 4 hours. We still have time but being out of fish makes it difficult. I guess you need to decide which you prefer, the soldier or Porcini, and complete that one first.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    I notice a lot or people are saying to craft the cottage before the spire...
    I just crafted the spire as I read on the first page that the spire would also drop Shroom caps.
    Has anyone got the spire and is it dropping shroom caps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I'm a long, long way behind you, but I did create the soldier early on. Not worth it IMO -although others may not agree - wish I'd waited. He will occasionally give caps, but for me it has only happened once. It's more usual to get the sparkling toadstool. At the moment I'm going for the level 3 cottage option early and using gems to get it. I'm struggling with the breaded fish, so a guaranteed cap drop will be great.