View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    will you get 2nd Porcini? Lol I guess not. Tomorrow, I will work on that task so I will try both 😄
    Lol no, the Porcini goal will have already completed (from battling the initial Portobello at the Castle).
    G'luck, sweetie!

Executive Chef
    Just collected from that cute sumo-looking soldier and got surprised with 5 sparkling mushrooms. That will have to make up for the scads of money I am going through. I hate parting with my hard-earned coins!

Rhino Keeper
    All I have is my Queens Court and I cannot acquire enough shroom caps to do everything that needs to be done. I had a decent supply of breaded fish, which ran out last night, so my kitchens have been nonstop baking more bread and more flour. That has fell behind so now quest are not going out every two hours anymore. This event is kicking my tail. No way I will finish...which is sad cause that little mushroom guy is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Ok it says must level up but maxed

Sold farmhouse, stored farmhouse

Can't place toadstool farmhouse why

This is ridiculous had to sell 3 level 1 farmhouses and 1 level 2 farmhouse

Just to place new fused toadstool farmhouse

I had the a similar problem with the cottage. Was maxed on cottages and they were all level 2+ so I sold one and bought a new one, but I had to sell 2 before the game allowed me to fuse my toadstool cottage. Must be a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I have a level 3 toadstool farmhouse and it is not spawning a soldier. I have been collecting from it allllll day. I am running out of money going on all these journeys. 😨 What was everyone else's spawn rate from buildings?
    My toadstool farmhouse started spawning soldiers at level one. It usually just drops a spear though. I haven't gotten any mushroom caps from spawned soldiers and my farmhouse is now level 4. Spire is still level 1. My spawn rate for both is like 1 in 4 or 5 collections from each, so not very often since they both have 4-hour collection times. I have a toadlette soldier who drops a variety of items needed for the quest as well as occasionally spawning soldiers. I think he may have even dropped a mushroom cap. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Have you checked your storage for rocks, grass, trees and old logs and plants? I got many for free from events, adventures and the Treeples. Maybe you have some while you didn't know...
    tall grass is the cheapest to buy in the market at 100coins. with the 1chop you get guaranteed 1 sparkling mushroom. maybe not enough to fulfill enormus requests asked.. but handy to know.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzybba View Post
    My toadstool farmhouse started spawning soldiers at level one. It usually just drops a spear though. I haven't gotten any mushroom caps from spawned soldiers and my farmhouse is now level 4. Spire is still level 1. My spawn rate for both is like 1 in 4 or 5 collections from each, so not very often since they both have 4-hour collection times. I have a toadlette soldier who drops a variety of items needed for the quest as well as occasionally spawning soldiers. I think he may have even dropped a mushroom cap. Good luck!
    just adding to info above:
    t-cottage at 4th level drops Shroom Caps (+ other materials) at each 4hr collection.. only sometimes spawns a soldier. speed-up cost is 4gems.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    many have asked is it possible to turn Toadstool Potion-Shop into normal design again if desired.
    logically thinking and knowing we can have only 2..
    t-potion-shop just has to be sold and a new one bought from the market.. which on the whole is not very expensive actually.

classic Potion-Shop info:
    *sold at 980coins
    *bought at 4,900coins
    *needed to fully construct: 3 wood beams, 3 stone blocks

what will be lost is what was needed to fuse the normal potion shop into the toadstool version.
    this trial was done only with the potion-shop, but sure it's the same procedure with the magic-forge as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Is anyone else having a problem upgrading the toadstool farmhouse? Every time I tap on the farmhouse to upgrade to level 5 the game dumps. I reset, and try again, same happens! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    A couple of times I have had forgotten I had a monster parked when collecting from adventure and felt annoyed. But as the cap is linked to the adventure not fighting the soldier, which is typically 6 hits for a spear I now have more than enough of, I'm thinking about parking a monster until chapter 11.

Thoughts?