View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    I've just noticed in my Builder's Guild I only require blocks and beam (no building) to fuse now!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I've just noticed in my Builder's Guild I only require blocks and beam (no building) to fuse now!!
    For info though, you won't be able to place the toadstool building till you sell the one you're crafting.

I can not write in support, not the category! Help me!
    When I collect the coins from the spire... Then every time after that, after 30 seconds there is a wave of updates to the game. And the tower again not collected ... And coins back. And every time I can't collect coins from the spire. He also stopped issuing sparkling toadstool and fuzzy moss ! And another the rest that he actually was.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	42556

New Resident
    Hello. My Castle is Lillipad. I have crafted the necessary items required to fuse a farm house level 1. I have placed it into storage. Everything is checked in the Building directions except, once my farmhouse is in storage I click on Build farmhouse. What happens next? I don?t see anything happening. I took it out of storeage to check it but nothing different. No Toadstool farmhouse. When my farmhouse comes out of storage it looks the same. What am I missing! Carmen
    Last edited by csaulding; 03-19-18 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Typos

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by csaulding View Post
    Hello. My Castle is Lillipad. I have crafted the necessary items required to fuse a farm house level 1. I have placed it into storage. Everything is checked in the Building directions except, once my farmhouse is in storage I click on Build farmhouse. What happens next? I don?t see anything happening. I took it out of storeage to check it but nothing different. No Toadstool farmhouse. When my farmhouse comes out of storage it looks the same. What am I missing! Carmen
    First check you're not over the cap for the number of Town Buildings allowed. Sounds like you have hit the 50 cap. You should sell a level 1 farmhouse and then you should be good to go. Buildings have to be level 1 to fuse.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1444510

Question, I decided since the elves keep asking me for mushroom beams I need to have a cottage that drops the mushoom caps so I started doing the adventures in the castle. My question is do I need to fight the Toadlette that generates? Does it ever drop any mushroom caps or can I just have a monster parked to get the mushroom caps from the adventure?

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364