View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Anyone else get the brownies offer? I feel for the ones who spend money to earn these prices during the event. As it seems we can have it cheaper after the event without stressing.
    So I'm wondering, is the Brownie package worth buying?? I don't have any of the items...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NY*****her View Post
    So I'm wondering, is the Brownie package worth buying?? I don't have any of the items...
    I think it does. They have good drops

Fey Courthouse
    Info: Who said crime doesn't pay? Visit the Fey Courthouse for a chance of Silver Ore, Jewels, or Mithril
    Found: 4th individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
    Drops: golden nugget, jewels, mithril, silver
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Objection Tree
    Info: A somewhat judgmental looking tree. Has a chance to drop wood, and old logs.
    Found: 2nd individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
    Drops: old log, wood
    Collection time: 2 hours

Ye olde bar n' grill
    Info: The biggest crime here is leaving with an empty stomach! Has a change to drop bread and grits.
    Found: 3rd individual prize from Meet the Brownies event
    Drops: 2000 coin, bread, grits
    Collection time: 8 hours

Treeple (crafted in Meet the Brownies event)
    Info: Drops bobbins, sap and more!
    Crafted: Workshop, 15 minutes - 20 gavels (10 gems ea)
    Drops: plant in a log, sap, wood, wooden beam and 10 bobbins
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

I think it's worth it they have pretty good drops , good source of work like mines are for stone, we have lots of sources for stone not as many for wood.

Rhino Keeper
    I was happy to get the 'treeple' pack, as there was no way I was able to get the resources at the time.

This event has been good for me. It has gone long enough that even with the awful drop rate that I always get I was able to spend some minimal gems (mostly to speed up workshops) and complete it. Thanks S8 for making this one long enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the breaded fish made all the difference.
    I finished it few days ago, like 5 days and a half still to go and I didn't even upgraded the cottage. I did all the steps in order.
    But I did craft the soldier quit early and I was maxed on breaded fish. I don't even know where it came from haha, never cooked this one.
    Now I have 4 todlette bodyguards around Porcini. I wish Porcini was just a little bigger, he is so cute !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You get Porcini for completing all of the goals and he drops the items shown in the picture on page 1 of this thread.

You'll have a much better drop rate if you do not use mushrooms or ponds. Instead (if you can afford to) chop old logs for t/mushies and chop rock outcroppings for fuzzy moss.

it is a very energy rich event. But even if you don't finish the event, the adventure is permanent, which means that post event, you can still fuse and upgrade buildings at your leisure; you just won't get Porcini who is guaranteed source of all the drops you need to upgrade buildings.
    Thanks for the tip on the old logs and rock outcropping!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    My level 1 spire and my level 2 farmhouse are both spawning toadlette soldiers on a regular basis and they nearly always drop caps! YAY!
    My level 1 spire and level 4 farmhouse hardly ever spawn a soldier and the soldiers NEVER drop a mushroom cap.

Farm Supplier
    I need shroom caps but only drop from adventures. nothing else seems to drop them.

This may have been asked already but how or when will we be able to make the potion shop and forge? It says maxed out and it doesn't light up the fuse button when you put an existing building in storage.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All the info you need is in post 3 in this thread.

I've transferred the info from the main goal guide here given this question has been asked many times.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1444510