View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Not bad event; I finished early and without problems. However, I did not craft the mushroom because they are ugly.
    UGLY?! LOL, if you think of them as the toddlers running around in leafy diapers with twig spears & mushroom caps on their heads that we've been talking about throughout this thread, then they're HILARIOUS! ..guess it's all a matter of perspective tho, cuz I think they're so cute & funny, lol.
    ....and Thurston needs more troops to train, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    i was very happy with this event
    and now i am waiting for mini-toadlettis in ivys nursery for my little army
    Attachment 38036
    Wow, Puff ..you managed to get a bigger army than I even thought you would, lol
    Awesome!

How big of an army did the rest of you guys end up with?
    Compared to Puffy, mine just looks like a small squadron, with only 22. lol

PS. Thx for the poll, SW, I really enjoyed this event!

Executive Chef
    I didn't finish this event even though I played pretty regularly. I put neutral for how I liked the event. Not being resource rich (bread, fish, breaded fish) made this very hard especially considering the only other option for mushroom caps was the third building required.

I'm actually rethinking some of my previous event poll answers...the only ones I was able to finish I literally played 24/7 and barely missed a collection or chance to use my 40 energy. I find these events pretty ridiculous that the only way to complete them is to:
    1. Spend loads of money
    2. Do not sleep for the entire 13-21 days of an event
    3. Have been playing long enough that you have useful buildings from previous events.
    This may be the most frustrating (besides #4) because so many times players will ask where can I get xxx resource and the answer is, "from this building that was only offered 3 years ago during yyy event").
    4. Be one of the lucky "random drop" players.

I understand events shouldn't be easy, but we aren't getting many useful prizes, so why not make them doable as long as you play a few times a day. It's the rare person that can play 24/7 AND afford to spend money. At this point, the only reason I'm sticking with CS and participating in events is because I want to complete the story line and I am at the point in the story where I'm waiting for extremely rare drops, my quests are waiting for another one to reach a certain point, waiting on buildings, or I'm waiting for a gem only item to drop from an adventure (won't buy with my gems because I am trying to save for those high value items everyone praises AND as soon as I amass a decent amount...GEM TRAP).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    UGLY?! LOL, if you think of them as the toddlers running around in leafy diapers with twig spears & mushroom caps on their heads that we've been talking about throughout this thread, then they're HILARIOUS! ..guess it's all a matter of perspective tho, cuz I think they're so cute & funny, lol.
    ....and Thurston needs more troops to train, LOL!

Wow, Puff ..you managed to get a bigger army than I even thought you would, lol
    Awesome!

How big of an army did the rest of you guys end up with?
    Compared to Puffy, mine just looks like a small squadron, with only 22. lol

PS. Thx for the poll, SW, I really enjoyed this event!
    I, too, enjoyed this event. I'm a little embarrassed that I only crafted 6 t-toddlers, I hoarded my shroom caps to make t-beams. In retrospect, it would have been a better strategy to make more baby warriors since they drop shroom caps fairly often.

Overall, a great event because of the multiple ways to get the drops. At first, I was worried about Ivy being a source of fuzzy vines, but that was a non-issue with vines dropping from many sources.

Great job, S8.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Funny thing...I just spawned a toadlette from one my cottages. 😳. And, of course, I got nothing from defeating it.

So, S8, why are they still spawning if we can't craft anymore pets????
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged this with S8.... Thanks for posting.

I crafted toadstool magic forge but it won't let me place or store it. Keeps telling me to level up, I'm level 50.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Is this right? You put 1 magic forge in storage, fused it, got the message it was ready, but now you can't place it? Can you force close your game and try again? Can you take some screen shots?

I put one in storage and fused it. I've forced closed several times.Not sure how to post screen shot

Quote Originally Posted by Violetvoo View Post
    I crafted toadstool magic forge but it won't let me place or store it. Keeps telling me to level up, I'm level 50.
    We adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. If you sell your Magic Forge on your board, you should then be able to place the one you crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. If you sell your Magic Forge on your board, you should then be able to place the one you crafted.
    Ok just sold magic forge on my board and was able to place fused one. Went to buy the second magic forge and its the same message that I'm at my limit now I only have one magic forge. HELP