View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    the last one. Scroll down to the bottom lol
    It was right in my face. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My question is- How are people getting their mushroom caps? I am basically at a stand still waiting on them from adventures to craft a soldier. Is there another place to get them? How can people get them so quickly?
    Adventuring non-stop in barracks and queen's court, speeding with gems. Depending on if you really like the cute crafted soldier or not, I would first craft the cottage before the soldier because from my comparative collections, the level 3+ cottage appears to have guaranteed shroom cap drops but the soldier just has a chance of doing so. Both have 4h collection times and I think both require a total of 20 caps to craft.
    Last edited by zoroak; 08-19-17 at 08:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    lvl3 t-cottage , crafted soldiers
    Lol of course gems
    I'm waiting for caps too and thinking to get soldier or cottage next step
    yes. Now I can see that. Speeding up adventures and having a lot of energy. Very doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Adventuring non-stop in barracks and queen's court, speeding with gems. Depending on if you really like the cute crafted soldier or not, I would first craft the cottage before the soldier because from my comparative collections, the level 3+ cottage appears to have guaranteed shroom cap drops but the soldier just has a chance of doing so. Both have 4h collection times and I think both require a total of 20 caps to craft.
    did you do cottage before spire? My next goal is spire.
    Rethinking things now. I might just keep plugging away at the goals.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-19-17 at 09:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    did you do cottage before spire? My next goal is spire.
    I did the spire first because I didn't know that the lvl 3 cottage dropped a shroom cap in addition to other items every collection, thought it was only a chance. Doing the spire first gets you ahead in the quest, doing the lvl 3 (lvl 2 and 3 upgrades do not require caps) cottage, gets you ahead in shroom cap collection.

Executive Chef
    I did the spire first because I didn't know that the lvl 3 cottage dropped a shroom cap in addition to other items every collection, thought it was only a chance. Doing the spire first gets you ahead in the quest, doing the lvl 3 (lvl 2 and 3 upgrades do not require caps) cottage, gets you ahead in shroom cap collection.
    Thanks. Now I need to decide to just go for it or settle on soldier.
    All my spires are level 5!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 08-19-17 at 10:21 PM. Reason: More aggravation

Rhino Keeper
    Nice quest, but I will have to sit this one out. We're on holidays and the WiFi is pretty much non existent and not strong enough to play the game...and I don't have the recources. Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    That's a good point! I'm minutes away from my second beam so I can craft the spire. But now I'm thinking wait, get to more blocks and beams, do the cottage first and then the spire. I assume the cottage will count when I get to that step?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    That's a good point! I'm minutes away from my second beam so I can craft the spire. But now I'm thinking wait, get to more blocks and beams, do the cottage first and then the spire. I assume the cottage will count when I get to that step?
    I'm with you. I am ready to craft the spire, but now I am going to craft the cottage first so I can get more mushroom caps more quickly. They seem to be holding me up. Thanks, zoroak, for the good insight. Love the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    I should've looked on the forum first. I didn't realize you could craft the cottage before the spire. My biggest problem is waiting for energy to regenerate so I can tap mushrooms and chop rocks. I will focus on the cottage now.