View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Rhino Keeper
    My husband has long complained that the characters in this game all look like they've been on the glimmer dust. At this point I'm starting to wonder what sort of mushroom soup they serve in the S8 canteen! The psilocybin levels in my Kingdom are getting intoxicating.

Can someone please list any extra sources of Shroom caps apart from the quest? My ruler is too stoned to think straight and has burned the fishfingers.

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I have noticed that in my queendom, the adventures from the main building (Queen/King's keep) usually bring me back 2 shroom caps and a vine but the Barracks adventures only return one shroom and sometimes a vine. Considering saving the money and quit using barracks for this event but then again, I suppose as long as I'm getting the shroom caps maybe I shouldn't be picky. Decisions, decisions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    My husband has long complained that the characters in this game all look like they've been on the glimmer dust. At this point I'm starting to wonder what sort of mushroom soup they serve in the S8 canteen! The psilocybin levels in my Kingdom are getting intoxicating.

Can someone please list any extra sources of Shroom caps apart from the quest? My ruler is too stoned to think straight and has burned the fishfingers.

Thanks!
    I'm only getting them from my crafted Soldier Toadlette and adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is there a max on fuzzy moss and sparkling toadstools? I spent $ for the 15 mins pack, I had over 9 mins left and I was maxed on the items for this specific quest. We've had other events that special items required didn't have a limit. Please S8 take it off.....
    Last edited by AnisWa; 08-19-17 at 04:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Why is there a max on fuzzy moss and sparkling toadstools? I spent $ for the 15 mins pack, I had over 9 mins left and I was maxed on the items for this specific quest. We've had other events that special items required didn't have a limit. Please S8 take it off.....
    I asked a similar Q specifically to S8 earlier in this thread - why the cap on the Shroom Caps is set at 999 when they're the hardest thing to get while the other resources are capped at 99, but never got an answer ...which is exactly why I didn't (& won't) buy the bundle with 15 mins unlimited energy, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm going to need more expansions to keep my shroomed buildings out longer term, creating a toadlette village in my kingdom. Must redecorate after this event. Hard decisions about what to keep out between looks and function. Meanwhile, happily chopping rocks and logs while waiting on the adventure.

PS - do we know what the requirements for goals 9-12 are? I've seen requests for swords but curious as to the rest. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome for sharing!
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    transform your cottages and use all fuzzy&sparklingstuff for upgrade to lv3

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I asked a similar Q specifically to S8 earlier in this thread - why the cap on the Shroom Caps is set at 999 when they're the hardest thing to get while the other resources are capped at 99, but never got an answer ...
    i guess, it is cuz the moss&shrooms arent limited till 29.08. and you can use them after the event
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 08-19-17 at 07:25 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    PS - do we know what the requirements for goals 9-12 are? I've seen requests for swords but curious as to the rest. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome for sharing!
    dont remember anymore, but nothing special...
    12 must be fighting / trigger per adventure the GIANT shroom
    before that visit more kingdoms, collect from lv6 farmhouse...
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Can someone please list any extra sources of Shroom caps apart from the quest?
    lv3 t-cottage and mini-soldiers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    dont remember anymore, but nothing special...
    12 must be fighting / trigger per adventure the GIANT shroom
    before that visit more kingdoms, collect from lv6 farmhouse...

a level 6 farmhouse? smh. i keep farmhouses and cottages at level 1 because i have to sell them so often to stay under the limit for town buildings. sell cottages to buy farmhouses, and vice versa, as needed. the limit on town buildings is going to quickly be an issue here, when there is another event requiring 10 cottages, for example. please change the limit on town buildings so we don't have to sell our transformed farmhouses and cottages!! or make toadstool farmhouses exempt from the limit!