View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmagician View Post
    You can only fuse a level 1 building , but I did notice that you can fuse magic forges and workshops if they're in storage - I wonder what that will do...
    I wish it would be more like crafting a skin(like in farm story) so that you do not have to sell buildings if you want to change it back to normal and I am asumming build new building again before you can use it again like magic forge or workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    For players with limited energy sources, your best bet is to forget about the ponds and mushrooms. The drops are hit or miss on those. Just focus on chopping rocks for the fuzzy moss and chopping plant in a log for the sparkling toadstools. So far, every chop of a rock gives a moss and every chop of the log gives a toadstool. So you'll get 100% return for your energy. All rocks work, small rockpile, iron rich, and rock outcropping. And the plant in a log, the patch of grass, and the old log all work for the toadstool with each chop.

P. S. - Be sure to park a monster before chopping the rocks.
    Thank you really useful to know, I am so happy I crafted 4 treeples and didn't bother to upgrade my building to level 10 as that building is useless and in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ooooooo! Awesome! Thanks, Puffy! :-*

That's a good point, sweetie ... you definitely need more S8 confirmation on that, to know if these new buildings are RETROACTIVE for older quests, particularly for those newer players like you.

...and if you're not interested in Porcini at all or ever fusing *any* buildings in the future, then you may not even wanna work on this questline (or the side goal for a pet soldier) since you'd have no use for any of their drops.... that's really your call to make but g'luck with whichever direction you choose to go!
    Yeah, but thx for your response.
    I would like 1 Toadstool building in my kingdom, but defenitly not most of them. I have all the buildings in my kingdom sorted by their colors. 😊 Still working on a better mix and how to place... But if I restyle many of them in red toadstools, my beautyful rainbow is gone! 😦
    I really like Porcini's looks and a soldier will be nice too, but I have to choose what's in and what's out storage. I don't have space for everything that I like... 😕
    So I think, best choice for me now is going for the open storylines I still have and preparing for next event. 😉

btw, you can craft more then 2 soldiers...
    not sure if my treeples are happy about this...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    To build extra toadstool Farm House or Cottages, even the Toadstool Spire seems like fun.. but.. in order to build the Toadstool Magic Forge or Potion Shop we are forced to sell one of the two we have already funtioning, in order to re-build the same building in another color?

Personally.. I don't see this as an interesting offer nor a wise move. If we take into consideration the waste of effort in time, energy and materials.
    On the other hand.. this would have been very delightful though.. if all our work went toward the permission of a third crafting building in Toadstool design.. whichever it would be.. even if the crafts were the same.

There is also the doubt.. would crafting be recognized in our new toadstool craft building? Remembering the Tavern and the Pirate's Tavern, even if the same building in another color.. almost always is out of use in events. Same discussion is valid for Haunted Cottages and Cottages.. many others too of identical buildings in another color, not being valid when collecting from during events.

Could we have more information on this 'color' doubt?
    All buildings crafted in the Builder's Guild will count for past and future story lines. They will have the same crafts and drops available in them as well.
    (Example: If in the next event Farmhouses spawn a new monster, the Toadstool Farmhouse will also spawn that same monster.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    All buildings crafted in the Builder's Guild will count for past and future story lines. They will have the same crafts and drops available in them as well.
    (Example: If in the next event Farmhouses spawn a new monster, the Toadstool Farmhouse will also spawn that same monster.)
    Yeahhhh Thx for your answer!
    Happy Jackie will have a level 5 Toadstool Farmhouse soon.... 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    btw, you can craft more then 2 soldiers...
    not sure if my treeples are happy about this...
    That's great news, Puffy!! ..I'll look for an army of at least 30 soldiers at your place soon, lol

...and I know you posted that Porcini has a 8-hr collection time; what is the time for the pet soldier? (Or did you post it already and I missed it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Yeahhhh Thx for your answer!
    Happy Jackie will have a level 5 Toadstool Farmhouse soon.... ��
    Yay! Glad you got your confirmation so quick & Happy Toadstooling!

Rhino Keeper
    Do the little soldiers appear from anything besides the adventures? I saw someone reported a spawn from a farmhouse; has this been confirmed? If so is it only a shroom house? I'm a little confused about where to get things even after reading 18 pages of the forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Do the little soldiers appear from anything besides the adventures? I saw someone reported a spawn from a farmhouse; has this been confirmed? If so is it only a shroom house? I'm a little confused about where to get things even after reading 18 pages of the forum.
    The toadstool farmhouses, toadstool spire, and toadstool cottages have a chance to spawn the lil soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    what is the time for the pet soldier? (Or did you post it already and I missed it?)
    you didnt
    4h, drops 1 spear, 1 cap, 3 sparkleshrooms ( 2* collected )
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 08-18-17 at 11:32 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals