View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Oof, I feel so far behind! I'm just now getting to the building the cottage. Yikes!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

I have a level 3 toadstool farmhouse and it is not spawning a soldier. I have been collecting from it allllll day. I am running out of money going on all these journeys. 😨 What was everyone else's spawn rate from buildings?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    SW, even when I put one of my forges into storage, it still says max reached but I can still choose to fuse the building if I want even with it being blacked out. It's kind of confusing to look at, but so long as it works I suppose it doesn't really matter.
    Yep you're right, it makes it look like you can't fuse it but you can. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Even though it says to ask your neighbors, they have to send the sword for it to count. You won't get credit just for asking.

I fused the farmhouse before I got to goal 6 and it autocompleted for building the t-farmhouse. So it will autocomplete for the t-cottage as well, I'm sure.
    Thank you Kattkrazie and Ashley! That's good news on the cottage but bad news on the ask your neighbors. I don't like those near the end of an event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Oof, I feel so far behind! I'm just now getting to the building the cottage. Yikes!
    That is where I am too. I'm only just now crafting my first of four blocks and beams to put towards my cottage.

Me too...I think we're doing okay...As we're steadily progressing...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I don't even have enough for the first beams/blocks for the spire!

Executive Chef
    I fused my potion shops with no problem after I put them in storage. It probably says max limit because we have 2 and can only have 2. I was able to buy another spire (fully built) just by clicking the purchase button in the builders guild. The guild is just letting us know that we can't do that for the potion shop or for the forge because we're at our limit.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Thank you kattkrazie, and all you others, that clears it up. Saves me reading another 10 pages on the forum until I have more time. I have fish to catch and rocks to mine!
    I am also just starting the step for the cottage. Still 9 days to go. Staying positive. Enjoy.

And yes I noticed my money is going down fast. 10,000 for each adventure, and I'm not collecting from anything. Ouch.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 08-20-17 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Me too...I think we're doing okay...As we're steadily progressing...
    Okay, thanks. I feel better. I always participate in the events, but they really make me a little bit anxious sometimes!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!