View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Maybe it's black so as not to be mixed up with the event....? I'll flag it anyway just to be safe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Its not a bug, you can only have 2 potion shops and 2 magic forges. If you want to change the facade, put one in storage. If you want to keep the original look, don't fuse.
    I tend to call it a bug too( or poor programming take your pick) because even when items needed to fuse are in storage it still shows maxed over the event buildings even though they CAN still be crafted.

What does the fact that you are maxed on normal buildings have to do with the swapping of that building for another equivalent building?(i.e. Why put a max flag on the new building in the Builders Guild)
    Last edited by netwiz3; 08-20-17 at 08:47 PM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Maybe the drops from the adventure get better as you progress in the event. I just got 2 shroom caps and a fuzzy vine from 1 adventure. So much better.
    I've noticed this too. I'm definitely playing constantly this weekend. I have to take time for eclipse viewing tomorrow as we are close to the path of totality. Being a good mom and doing the educational thing!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Okay, did they change the meal on the adventure? Just me? I swear it was simple feasts - now breaded fish?

Host(ess)
    It was always breaded fish for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    What the heck!?? I've wasted 15 gems buying simple feasts to do this stupid event because my castle says I have none. Just checked my inventory (after making two more that didn't show up) and I've had 12 in my inventory!! HELP!!! Also, they're STILL not showing up in my adventure menu!!
    I think you might be confusing simple feasts with grits. There aren't any simple feasts required. The adventure takes breaded fish and you give away ten grits.

So, my next step is building the cottage. No way can I make four blocks. I have gotten one fuzzy vine from an adventure. Otherwise only from Ivy. Collecting eight of them will take half of forever. And the shroomcaps....not happening.

Host(ess)
    I have two questions for helpful speedies.
    - Is the ASK for 20 toadstool swords in goal 10 about asking your neighbours?
    - Has anyone made the cottage before the lantern spire and does it count when you get to goal 8?
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I think you might be confusing simple feasts with grits. There aren't any simple feasts required. The adventure takes breaded fish and you give away ten grits.

So, my next step is building the cottage. No way can I make four blocks. I have gotten one fuzzy vine from an adventure. Otherwise only from Ivy. Collecting eight of them will take half of forever. And the shroomcaps....not happening.
    Both my toadstool farmhouse and lantern spire have been dropping vines. I now have way more than I need. Level them up as much as you can because the drops seem to get better the higher the level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetzin View Post
    - Has anyone made the cottage before the lantern spire and does it count when you get to goal 8?
    Thank you!
    Yes, the ASK is asking your nbrs. I can't confirmed your second question.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetzin View Post
    Thank you!
    Even though it says to ask your neighbors, they have to send the sword for it to count. You won't get credit just for asking.

I fused the farmhouse before I got to goal 6 and it autocompleted for building the t-farmhouse. So it will autocomplete for the t-cottage as well, I'm sure.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68