View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmagician View Post
    You don't have to sell your existing buildings, just put them in storage while fusing it into the toadstool variety
    you are correct, I used the wrong wording.. no selling.. but the existing original building you put in storage is used to fuse the toadstool building. it's lost.. you don't have it anymore even if you built it from the construction site with whatever materials were needed in the beginning.. much more materials have to be added for the change-over.
    it's fun when you can make many of a cheap kind, like farm houses.. but costly just for the fun to change model/color of a limited amount of crafting building.
    this is my personal opinion.. I just see it as a waste of time, materials, energy to change aspect of a perfectly functioning building.
    a third should have been offered.. then yes it would be worthwhile and speeding fun.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the endboss
    Attachment 37821

lol, no photoshop...
    OMG! Big Boy there.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Jackiesq ~ Porcini will drop the items shown in the pop-up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	37823

The soldier pets will drop spears but there's also a report in this thread somewhere from a S8 staff member that the pet soldiers will also drop other stuff for this questline, like a chance for shroom caps.

Jackiesq & Puffy ~ RGK already gave confirmation about the new shroom buildings, early in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    These new Toadstool items will count for future quests

Puffy ~ lol, did that endboss require more than 10 hits or drop extra stuff or was it just a sizing issue? Too funny!
    ...and THANK-YOU, relieved to hear the Magic Forge or Potion Shop are NOT part of the Porcini quest, whew!

Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    Can someone please tell me what spaws soldiers
    They spawn when you collect the new shroomy adventure & there are reports from players spawning one from a level 3+ shroomy farmhouse.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-18-17 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly with some earlier posts. I am not willing to change the facade of my colorful potion shop nor my magic forge. These new mushroom buildings should be in addition to what we already have. I would love to have Porcini, but S8 should offer a Cremini, Enoki, or Portobello on the side for those of us who don't want to change some of our favorite buildings. Maybe even for some gems.
    LOL!!! I luv this idea & would purchase, too! lol

Executive Chef
    I didn't get a Shroom Cap from the Barracks Toadstool Adventure, did anyone notice this? I do always get from the Castle, even 2 sometimes. Just checking to figure out if it's worthwhile speeding the Barracks.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Jackiesq & Puffy ~ RGK already gave confirmation about the new shroom buildings, early in this thread:
    Puffy ~ lol, did that endboss require more than 10 hits or drop extra stuff or was it just a sizing issue? Too funny!
    ok, didn't saw/read the info...
    if you really want to know:
    75 health, every hit has the chance to drop all new stuff
    even the beams & blocks, mossy bed and caps
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Jackiesq ~ Porcini will drop the items shown in the pop-up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	37823

The soldier pets will drop spears but they're also a report in this thread somewhere from a S8 staff member that the pet soldiers will also drop other stuff for this questline, like a chance for shroom caps.

...and THANK-YOU, relieved to hear the Magic Forge or Potion Shop are NOT part of the Porcini quest, whew!

They spawn when you collect from the new shroomy adventure & there are reports from players spawning one from a level 3+ shroomy farmhouse.
    But I have an old quest from storyline! The answer says future quests... So I still don't know if mine counts or not.
    Oh I missed that popup, but it's useless stuff for players like me, who don't want to restyle more buildings after the event. So "deco" for me, and will also go in storage soon after the event.
    So for me it's only 1 Toadstool Farmhouse to level 5. (if it counts...)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I didn't get a Shroom Cap from the Barracks Toadstool Adventure, did anyone notice this? I do always get from the Castle, even 2 sometimes. Just checking to figure out if it's worthwhile speeding the Barracks.
    no problems at all.
    from barracks i got more vine as from keep
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

* upgrade lv2 T-Cottage: 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 25 Wood, 25 Stone, 35 Fuzzy Moss
    upgrade lv3 T-Cottage: 40 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 Wooden Beam, 3 Stone Block, 40 Fuzzy Moss
    upgrade lv4 T-Cottage: 45 Sparkling Toadstool, 2 T-Beam, 2 T-Block, 45 Fuzzy Moss
    * upgrade lv3 T-Spire: 35 Sparkling Toadstool, 3 T-Beam, 3 T-Block, 35 Fuzzy Moss

my Lv6 T-Farmhouse drops Fuzzy Vine too ( didnt before Lv6 ... )
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 08-18-17 at 10:02 AM. Reason: more lv-stuff

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ok, didn't saw/read the info...
    if you really want to know:
    75 health, every hit has the chance to drop all new stuff
    even the beams & blocks, mossy bed and caps
    Ooooooo! Awesome! Thanks, Puffy! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    But I have an old quest from storyline! The answer says future quests... So I still don't know if mine counts or not.
    Oh I missed that popup, but it's useless stuff for players like me, who don't want to restyle more buildings after the event. So "deco" for me, and will also go in storage soon after the event.
    So for me it's only 1 Toadstool Farmhouse to level 5. (if it counts...)
    That's a good point, sweetie ... you definitely need more S8 confirmation on that, to know if these new buildings are RETROACTIVE for older quests, particularly for those newer players like you.

...and if you're not interested in Porcini at all or ever fusing *any* buildings in the future, then you may not even wanna work on this questline (or the side goal for a pet soldier) since you'd have no use for any of their drops.... that's really your call to make but g'luck with whichever direction you choose to go!