View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I haven't finished visiting all of the buildings yet but I am still collecting. So I don't think that is the problem.
    Yeah, the problem was the builders guild. You have to buy it before the drops begin.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm going to focus on the timed aspect of this event and let the Building Guild go for a bit since they're permanent. The biggest hurdle is figuring out exactly what is timed and what is not.
    Fusing the farmhouse is part of the timed goal. Also making the blocks and beams is timed as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Click on menu (bottom right) and click on social to visit community members from there.
    Yes I've tried over a dozen times. Once I click on a community members it just sends me back to my castle. I've restarted my game and my phone to no avail unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by jadefern34 View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the fountain, anotherfungame! I was thinking of crafting some and now I don't have to waste time on it. 
    You are soooo very welcome. Just paying it forward for all the help I've received from past forums 😜

Rhino Keeper
    Holy smokes but the toadlette soldiers are adorable. I wasn't going to do much with this event except get the Builders Guild, but I need one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by mbpharr View Post
    Yes I've tried over a dozen times. Once I click on a community members it just sends me back to my castle. I've restarted my game and my phone to no avail unfortunately.
    Oh. I thought it was happening when you clicked on the 'visit' button. So sorry that's happening, I have no idea besides reporting it to S8 support. Does it do the same thing when you try to visit neighbors?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    You can only fuse level 1 buildings.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmagician View Post
    You can only fuse a level 1 building , but I did notice that you can fuse magic forges and workshops if they're in storage - I wonder what that will do...

Thanks for replies!
    I'm guessing we won't be allowed to have more than 2 each of forge and workshop, so we either leave them how they are or fuse 1 or both if we want to change the look.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know the collection time of fountain plz?

Host(ess)
    Do we have too do this quest...??? To tell you the truth I am tired ..I sort of only come on once a day ad I have a busy life.. So I would Rather not do this one.. Unless it will effect my game later.. Does anyone know thanks xxx

Executive Chef
    For players with limited energy sources, your best bet is to forget about the ponds and mushrooms. The drops are hit or miss on those. Just focus on chopping rocks for the fuzzy moss and chopping plant in a log for the sparkling toadstools. So far, every chop of a rock gives a moss and every chop of the log gives a toadstool. So you'll get 100% return for your energy. All rocks work, small rockpile, iron rich, and rock outcropping. And the plant in a log, the patch of grass, and the old log all work for the toadstool with each chop.

P. S. - Be sure to park a monster before chopping the rocks.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 08-17-17 at 06:20 PM.

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast