View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmagician View Post
    So ... I don't seem to be getting fuzzy moss or sparkling toadstools from my mushrooms, logs or ponds, etc. do you have to finish any part of the quest to activate those items? (Long time lurker here - waving shyly). Btw - thank you everyone for your info, it makes CS so much more fun for me
    Welcome to the forum! I'm just guessing, but you might have to complete the first goal of visiting all the various buildings. Chopping the old log has given me 3 sparkling toadstools every time. Good luck!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    So ... I don't seem to be getting fuzzy moss or sparkling toadstools from my mushrooms, logs or ponds, etc. do you have to finish any part of the quest to activate those items? (Long time lurker here - waving shyly). Btw - thank you everyone for your info, it makes CS so much more fun for me
    Make sure to check your inventory for the moss. The moss doesn't appear on my screen, only in my inventory so I kept clicking away thinking my drop count was super low but in reality I was almost maxed out on fuzzy moss without realizing it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm a bit perplexed too with all the stuff thrown at us all at once. Used to be we did 1 goal at a time with crafts related only to that goal. Now there are crafts everywhere with so many different items 😳 to collect for those crafts.

PS: I had to craft one of those fountains too.
    I am always frazzled at first until I figure out what is going on. There is a lot going on here. Thank goodness for the forum!

Hello and welcome!

I have been getting the toadstools from the mythic mushrooms 100% of collections and have better luck getting the moss from ponds rather than wells. I have placed the builders guild and visited the marketplace and farmhouses, but I haven't completed the cottage visits yet.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    --Sparkling Toadstools from mushrooms and Mythic Mushrooms. I tried red circle mushrooms and nothing dropped.
    Hi, what is the drop rate for your regular mushrooms?? Just wondering because my red mushroom circles drop the sparkling toadstools just fine

Executive Chef
    I went through the steps too fast to remember but have you purchased the builder's guild yet? That's the first thing I did and have been getting the drops just fine.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Do you have another monster somewhere? It's not really a drop, the keep greys out like a monster has spawned.
    Thank you, after collecting for the second time, with no drop of soldier. Lo n behold, which monster do you think was on the board? The infamous Fangbeast! Of all the nerve, he picked now to show his face! Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    My first adventure to Toadstool Forest DID NOT DROP a toadlette soldier, just the mushroom. This event should be interesting....onward!
    Please check your board to make sure there isn't a monster on the board. The adventure always spawns the toadlette soldier.

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying to visit community members and my game just sends me back to my castle. Any thoughts?

Just a reminder: in case there's anyone else like me out there. I forgot about the elven boosts. Just started the fast worker to speed the workshops up a bit. With a few boosts, the fountain won't take quite a whole day to craft!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast