Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spinning Weel 15 August 2017

Rhino Keeper
    My baby account got 8 extra spins since yesterday 😱! I dont think it's fair, everyone should get the same opportunities

Banned
    I think this spinning wheel is a re-release of a previous spinning wheel, but, hey, spinning wheel! I'm not going to complain too hard. I just got the Chocolate Moose, but I got him the first time they released this wheel, and I, like nearly everyone else, am finally running out of room and not able to hatch all the animals I have in storage, so as a duplicate he will just have to sit in storage. At least now I have a backup in case my first one melts.
    i just had to sell an animal so that I could place my brand new Onyx Ox, one of the few permanent animals that I was still missing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    My baby account got 8 extra spins since yesterday ��! I dont think it's fair, everyone should get the same opportunities
    i avoid to make more than 5 spins, because if you do so , you won't have extra spin during 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I think this spinning wheel is a re-release of a previous spinning wheel, but, hey, spinning wheel! I'm not going to complain too hard. I just got the Chocolate Moose, but I got him the first time they released this wheel, and I, like nearly everyone else, am finally running out of room and not able to hatch all the animals I have in storage, so as a duplicate he will just have to sit in storage. At least now I have a backup in case my first one melts.
    i just had to sell an animal so that I could place my brand new Onyx Ox, one of the few permanent animals that I was still missing.
    yes this is a re-release from an old spin wheel

i have all the animals, so i just want food
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    @Clark_Wayne, we've missed you here on the boards! Welcome back!

So far I've gotten food & runes. I wanted the Chocolate Moose last time and didn't get it, so fingers crossed.

I got a watch and spin come up today. Strange that it wasn't there yesterday when the event started.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    @Clark_Wayne, we've missed you here on the boards! Welcome back!

So far I've gotten food & runes. I wanted the Chocolate Moose last time and didn't get it, so fingers crossed.

I got a watch and spin come up today. Strange that it wasn't there yesterday when the event started.
    i have never been away i just post less because no time for
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I really want the moose! I need a little boost 😞😞😞😞

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Congrats on the onyx ox, I'm still trying to breed it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Congrats on the onyx ox, I'm still trying to breed it.
    Thank you! Good luck! It was a tough one for me to get. I still need Vinotaur, which is only a rare, Falconch, Eagle Beagle, Aurora Pegasus, Ladypug, Strom Sphinx, and Aquafox out of the "regular" (not gem) permanent animals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm on fully updated original version, it's that not everyone has the watch and spin option..just like I never got golden unicorn but some do all I have is the island where it goes with never an offer lol
    I wonder why? that's so unfair have u ever raised the issue with them? I get the spin and unicorn but only got the unicorn offer once and it's never came back since I used it? I think it's also really annoying that when your account is new and you have never spent gems they give u a really good offer for ?1.99 for gems and an animal then it's so expensive for any of the bundles after and you never get a ?1.99 again 😡

Rhino Keeper
    I also think they'd benefit from having more 1.99 packs. I'd be happy to buy the animals I want (my baby account is offered the red panda at the moment) and missed for 1.99 even if it was just the animal. But I'm moot spending 30 euro.

So far I'm only getting coins from spins. I want mr moosey!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast