Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sunburst Steed - 2017 Aug 15

Rhino Keeper
    Of all animals to get stuck on, Flyer fox. Really. C'mon S8 this is ridiculous. It should not take 15+ rounds (and counting) to beat Flyer fox. I'll be lucky to get Steed.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the Sunburst Steed Congrats to those who have gotten it and good luck to those still working on it! This tourney was much better than the last even though I got stuck on a few rounds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Of all animals to get stuck on, Flyer fox. Really. C'mon S8 this is ridiculous. It should not take 15+ rounds (and counting) to beat Flyer fox. I'll be lucky to get Steed.
    I had trouble with FlyerFox, too. I used Birthstone element of my Aquamarine Pony and got a critical hit.

Executive Chef
    I'm only on round 18 so it's not looking good

Executive Chef
    Not doing well here at all. My second account was doing great up until round 25 and now I just can't move. Well, throwing in the towel as it's my bedtime!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm stuck on round 30. All day I've been stuck on round 30. Tried Tye Dye Tiger because he beat him twice before, Sea Monkey, Starfish, Rapstallion, Gretel, you name it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm stuck on round 30. All day I've been stuck on round 30. Tried Tye Dye Tiger because he beat him twice before, Sea Monkey, Starfish, Rapstallion, Gretel, you name it.
    I had better like using earth with the Sunburst Steed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Have you tried Frostfang? That's what I used and was able to beat it (round 29 about ****ed me before that) Good luck!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I finally got Sunburst Steed down with Sunfish. Had to uninstall/reinstall the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Woke up randomly in the night and gave sunburnt one more go with Grandmother. Amazingly managed to finish up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast