Thread: Very Slow

Very Slow

Fashion Story is very slow to the point where it takes about 15 seconds to order one item, about 30 seconds to load any shop. The people take about 5 seconds to go one square. When sending gifts the app will sit at "Select Neighbor" but unpopulated for 30 seconds, thus taking about 15 to 20 minutes just to send gifts.

The Honorable Panda
    Try force closing and reopening your game to see if this helps.
    If you play on wifi, try turning your wifi off then back on (from device settings) to see if this helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I went so far as to restart the tablet and launch Fashion Story as the first app and it was still very slow. To the point I keep getting "Fashion Story is not responding, would you like to report it?" messages

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ladydeath2013 View Post
    I went so far as to restart the tablet and launch Fashion Story as the first app and it was still very slow. To the point I keep getting "Fashion Story is not responding, would you like to report it?" messages
    Can you try one of the other android versions of the game to see if you have the same issues?

If you do, please

Once you get your support ticket number, please send it to me by Private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Farm Supplier
    I absolutely love this game...❤️❤️❤️ However, there have been no new updates in many months. Please don't leave faithful players hanging; give us something new. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    It could be the connection or the device itself. Sometimes certain devices just have a rough time running certain games. Have you always played on the same device?