Thread: (Transferring App Data to New Device)

(Transferring App Data to New Device)

I have read a couple of the posts available regarding this. However, I just wanted to double check and make sure that I have everything right.

I have an android device and I just purchased a new android device because my other one is having issues. So I was wondering what exactly is the process on transferring your data from one android device to another? I do not have a Login feature since this is the old City Story which does not have the login feature. I really do not want to loose my progress and would like to keep on playing on my new phone. I would very much appreciate some guidance on this matter. I have also emailed support@storm8.com in order to inquire some information from them as well. While waiting for their response I thought I'd also make a post here and get some guidance on this matter.

Thank you very much in advance for the time and help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature.

I wrote these instructions for Castle Story, but it's the same instructions as in the main thread. Just transpose castle for city and you'll be good to go!