Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Lily - trading

Summer Lily - trading

I can't find a thread for this dragon. The search didn't have any luck but I have a question about trading this dragon.

Has anyone evolved and traded one of these in? If so, did you get the big gems or are we getting shafted again and just getting the small ones?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    you can't trade summer lily : like some of the new dragons, s8 blocked the trading feature. go figure why
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Thanks for letting me know. It was a long evolution time and now I see for myself that it isn't possible. I really hate this new trend of not being able to do anything anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I know I've seen the pop-ups... but I'm forgetting right now... does it expire Monday or Tuesday? At reset time?

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I know I've seen the pop-ups... but I'm forgetting right now... does it expire Monday or Tuesday? At reset time?
    Pop-up said "leaves 8/15".

Seems like craftable dragons can now be set to non-tradeable

I'm REALLY hoping it ends at the 10:30 PST reset tomorrow and not the midnight tonight. I've been stuck days in the tournament (as usual) and am short 5 and 7 on my games with a jam packed afternoon and evening. Since usually I don't run quite this close I can't remember at which 'reset' it typically ends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I'm REALLY hoping it ends at the 10:30 PST reset tomorrow and not the midnight tonight. I've been stuck days in the tournament (as usual) and am short 5 and 7 on my games with a jam packed afternoon and evening. Since usually I don't run quite this close I can't remember at which 'reset' it typically ends.
    Yes, it's 10:30am PST Good luck with the last pieces

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Seems like craftable dragons can now be set to non-tradeable
    Tradability used to be quite straight forward, but nowadays you know nothing until you leveled the dragon to 4.
    Funny enough S8 made a mistake, you can't trade Summer Lily, but Poprock can be traded for what you'd expect to get from Summer Lily.
    Click here to see my post in the Poprock thread

Fashion Designer
    I really wanted this dragon but with work and only having 2 weeks to win the material I was only able to get 40 pieces. So sad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I really wanted this dragon but with work and only having 2 weeks to win the material I was only able to get 40 pieces. So sad.
    I'm sorry I wish I could give you some of my parts. I got to only a couple pieces short of a second dragon when I found out it wasn't tradeable I was hoping to empty the parts from my storage.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast