Thread: Expansion Mine Boarded up

New Resident

Expansion Mine Boarded up

I have been collecting dynamite (which has reached the 25 limit at this point) but have not reached the limit of expansions. When I read the rules I believe it said I would stop accumulating dynamite when the expansion limit was reached but that's not the case with me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0344.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	37711Click image for larger version. 

ID:	37711

So, why is my mine boarded up while I'm still collecting dynamite, which I need by the way. I'm not happy my game keeps getting interrupted. This is not the first issue I've had over the past few weeks.

Please explain.

DanaB81
    Dana's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaB81 View Post
    I have been collecting dynamite (which has reached the 25 limit at this point) but have not reached the limit of expansions. When I read the rules I believe it said I would stop accumulating dynamite when the expansion limit was reached but that's not the case with me.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	37711Click image for larger version. 

ID:	37711

So, why is my mine boarded up while I'm still collecting dynamite, which I need by the way. I'm not happy my game keeps getting interrupted. This is not the first issue I've had over the past few weeks.

Please explain.

DanaB81
    Dana's
    I have just had a sneak peak and whilst you haven't completed all the main land expansions you have completed the floating expansion. Sorry it will stay closed until the open up a new section of floating land.