View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

15 53.57%
  • Agree

7 25.00%
  • Neutral

4 14.29%
  • Disagree

2 7.14%
  • Strongly disagree

1 3.57%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.57%
  • I liked the prizes - coins

4 14.29%
  • I liked the prizes - decorations

11 39.29%
  • I liked the prizes - parts

9 32.14%
  • I liked the prizes - pet feed

4 14.29%
  • I liked the prizes - skins

15 53.57%
  • I liked the prizes - pet

17 60.71%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainy Days! - 11 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Ohhh yes. Love it already got the lamp post. So cute

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I read all the guides and as I understand it, this event auto starts on day 4? And I will still have 10 days to complete it?

Would it be better that I spend the next 4 days making stuff that take the longest hours to make? Just to stock up first before hitting the start button? Or it doesn't matter and just start now?
    You would have started by now. I just want to reply to your question for future fairs.
    I would start the fair later, how many days later depends how depleted your supply is. A bit more time to craft/buy and stock up before you start is always better to increase your chance of completing Day 10. The other factor which I find important is to choosing the day to start your cruise. Align it so that your Day 10 falls on the weekend or the day when you have most time to play. Hope these help. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    My day one required 40 gems. A 5 bucket item (purple purse) gave me 12 gems. Seriously?? I was hoping that this new event would have counts more in line with the cruises on RS2, but no. I can't make most of the 5 bucket things it asks for because I don't have the buildings and the gem count doesn't make it worth buying them. I'm not continuing.

Yes, yay for a new event. Yes the prizes are very cute. But the amount of effort, resources, and time doesn't translate into resonable gem counts. I wish lots of good luck to everyone who is participating.

Let me know how I can help-I can sell you what you need for cheap to help you achieve goal!

Executive Chef
    Any suggestions on which might be beneficial? Get the extra slot to fill for 50 gems or get the boost for 125 gems? I'm guessing both features remain active for the entire duration of this fair event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Any suggestions on which might be beneficial? Get the extra slot to fill for 50 gems or get the boost for 125 gems? I'm guessing both features remain active for the entire duration of this fair event.
    Hmmm tough one... I guess I would base the decision on how well your barn is stocked and the difficulty of your orders so far. If your supply is very low and you are having much difficulties in fulfilling the orders, go for the boost. If you are doing fine but maybe need a little help and more time, an extra slot may help to speed things up. If you get the boost now, you get to keep it as a decoration after the fair which is a nice incentive to get that instead. They both are valid only for the duration of this fair, they don't carry over to future fair. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmm tough one... I guess I would base the decision on how well your barn is stocked and the difficulty of your orders so far. If your supply is very low and you are having much difficulties in fulfilling the orders, go for the boost. If you are doing fine but maybe need a little help and more time, an extra slot may help to speed things up. If you get the boost now, you get to keep it as a decoration after the fair which is a nice incentive to get that instead. They both are valid only for the duration of this fair, they don't carry over to future fair. Good luck!
    Thanks Rynetory2. Hmm..decisions, decisions. LOL!

I'm only on day 3 and already the return for a bucket is only about 3%. What is it by day 10. It really doesn't seem possible to finish it then. It's asking for things like 2 grape pies at 4 hours each. The farm events a year ago seemed more attainable? Is this true?

I was mistaken. I'm at Day 4, and it's only giving 2% per bucket! Can't imagine by Day 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    I was mistaken. I'm at Day 4, and it's only giving 2% per bucket! Can't imagine by Day 10.
    It is even worse than that. A bottle of goat milk and 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches only gives you four buckets. It takes 8 hours to make a sandwich. 16 hours to make both. plus 3 hours if you dont have peanut butter. 19 hours. You need to deliver over 15 of such four buckets orders to complete day four. It is totally undoable.

I bought 1 lamp post to help me during the event but not even with the lampost I am going to finish day nine, let alone day 10. I shouldnt have bought the lampost, I feel *****ed.

People already gave up. this thread is only in page two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    It is even worse than that. A bottle of goat milk and 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches only gives you four buckets. It takes 8 hours to make a sandwich. 16 hours to make both. plus 3 hours if you dont have peanut butter. 19 hours. You need to deliver over 15 of such four buckets orders to complete day four. It is totally undoable.

I bought 1 lamp post to help me during the event but not even with the lampost I am going to finish day nine, let alone day 10. I shouldnt have bought the lampost, I feel *****ed.

People already gave up. this thread is only in page two.
    The benefit to these county fair events is that you, yourself, do not NEED to make items to fulfill it. If you have enough coins, you can buy items and turn them in. Also, if you are unable to make them, unable to afford them, or are sure you cannot find them, you can discard the order and wait only 30 minutes for a new order to come in...as opposed to waiting 16 hours for those sandwiches to craft.

For what it's worth, I'm on day 6, and it's only slightly above 1 bucket = 1%, or rather, two 1 bucket orders = 3%. By day 10, I expect it to be 1 bucket = 1%, though it may drop to that sooner (most likely it will).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast