View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

15 53.57%
  • Agree

7 25.00%
  • Neutral

4 14.29%
  • Disagree

2 7.14%
  • Strongly disagree

1 3.57%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.57%
  • I liked the prizes - coins

4 14.29%
  • I liked the prizes - decorations

11 39.29%
  • I liked the prizes - parts

9 32.14%
  • I liked the prizes - pet feed

4 14.29%
  • I liked the prizes - skins

15 53.57%
  • I liked the prizes - pet

17 60.71%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rainy Days! - 11 Aug 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    I enjoyed this Fair and the Rainy Days theme very much. The designers did a wonderful job of having this theme. The only prizes I didn't like were the coins and the pet feed which I felt weren't worthy because they were easily attainable and craftable. I hope the team would consider replacing them with better prizes like limited time items or gold cowbells to be more attractive. I love the animated pond of the animals in their raincoats on the Fair grounds. That would had been a lovely prize. Thank you for giving us this event! I look forward to more events in the future.

Pet feed wasn?t a prize for me
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    On the whole, the event was generally enjoyable. However, by the last 2 days (for me), it was becoming ridiculously difficult to keep up. Practically each refresh resulted in a request for items that required 4+ hours to craft for 4-5 bucket orders. If those didn't turn up, then it was 1-bucket orders. On this, day 10, I am at only about 8%, and am going to have to pray to get about 92 1-bucket orders because I have exhausted whatever high-value items I had stockpiled.

There needs to be a greater variety of orders being requested, rather than almost consistently high-value items. Even if on day 10 I had to do nothing but 1-bucket orders, that would probably be easier than continually refreshing and losing 30 minutes each time to cancel and replace 5-bucket orders that are impossible to complete in time...and replace themselves with other 5-bucket orders.

Overall I enjoyed the event even though I generally struggle through the last three days of any fair event. It could be mainly because there has been such a long time since we had a new event. The last two days were the worst for me with the most high value items requested. Had a lot orders for blackberry jam, green grapes and numerous orders for maple items. I do think that the number of buckets for each order should be increased from 5 to 10. An example would be 1 rocking horse being 4 buckets but 2 rocking horses would be 8 instead of the current 5.

I too would like to see the coins changed to gold cowbells. At least then I would be able to actually get a hold of one. I really was hoping that the rainwater pond deco from day 7 would have been the same pond that was shown in the county fair. It would have been a lot nicer if the animals were included. I normally do not purchase the boosters but I really wanted them as decorations after the event.

I would like to thank the team for finally giving us a new event and hope that the next event will not be months away.

Executive Chef
    How irksome! One other thing recommendation for future county fair events: PLEASE put the option to bypass and complete the current day using gems ELSEWHERE on the screen instead of right above the third (from the left) slot's "Refresh" option. I just lost over 170 gems because of it. I finished the event, but I had plans for those gems

I really enjoyed this event. Overall, I thought the prizes were great, although the pet food was not a good reward for our efforts. I didn't have any issues with the number of buckets earned for different prizes but I am only on level 39 so probably not high enough to have that issue. I do agree that I was asked to gather the same items over and over, which was frustrating, and it would have been nice to use more types of the harder to make items.

Thanks a Storm 8 for a great event!

I have now got rainy day pigs and chickens . Couldn't get all the prizes but love the ones I have . Really enjoyed this event and even spent a gem or two to get my animals some new outfits for the fine British summer( ha ha ) . Thank you xx

Executive Chef
    I've just started Day 9 and decided to go back and check the listing of how many gems are required for each day listed in post 1. I wish I had compared this sooner as my Day 9 started with 540 gems instead of 501. That's a big difference!

I've been fortunate that I've been able to meet the requests from my barn or quickly from my newspaper/neighbor's shops.

I'll be leaving my overall comments about the event once I finish Day 10, hopefully.

Executive Chef
    Day 7
    5 buckets = 25/26 gems
    4 buckets = 20 gems
    3 buckets = 14 gems
    2 buckets = 8 gems
    1 bucket = 6 gems

Day 8
    5 buckets = 27 gems
    4 buckets = 21 gems
    3 buckets = 15 gems
    2 buckets = 9 gems