Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 08/11 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2017)

I no longer have the option to watch videos for more cabbages. Its been gone for a few weeks now. I'm playing on Android. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my game several times, with no change. Any other suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    I have really good luck with alis when they are offered in the tent. I have already received 4 fairie alis. I got 5 the last time we had alis in the tent. The only downside is that I have went through my stockpile of cabbages and am down to only 11. But really, I guess that is a good problem to have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    So I am on a roll, getting a different prize showing up each day, so got my griffin, sheep, horse and fountain. Also had the dog turn up, but didn't want it and the dragon, which I already have.

What do you think my chances are of the alicorn turning up tomorrow ?
    just got my first one.. and believe me I'm not usually lucky, so just keep ur hopes high
    so far I got in this order: griffen, 3 offers for the dragon, the cute dog.. and today the Ali.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I got an ali! That is really all I want. I have had the griffin and a dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    just got my first one.. and believe me I'm not usually lucky, so just keep ur hopes high
    so far I got in this order: griffen, 3 offers for the dragon, the cute dog.. and today the Ali.
    Congrats! And I got my ali yesterday, so very pleased.

So far has been a very good rotation rate for me. Hope it continues .

Posting again hoping for the power of the post! Congrats to all who have had the Ali's show up! (I'm green with envy, especially of the multiples!) They are truly mythical creatures in my tent. But I could have a herd of faerie dogs if I wanted.

At least the fountain finally showed up today. I was hoping for it since I didn't buy the value packs that included it. I also got the dragon early on. But other than the one dragon and the one fountain, it's been the dog and the sheep. Sigh.

Ps. Dear forum post power, I am content with one dragon and one fountain...... Just in case you were thinking of starting to send them daily! Lol

Annnd...today I get the dragon. I guess I didn't make my post clear enough.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-21-17 at 06:11 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I have had everything but the dog and the Ali, and am on second rotations of items. I did get one Naga, since more resources for40,000 coins is nice, but am holding out hope for Ali's...
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I have had everything but the dog and the Ali, and am on second rotations of items. I did get one Naga, since more resources for40,000 coins is nice, but am holding out hope for Ali's...
    Same here
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Oh bummer! I mixed up the faerie fountain and the faerie fire statue and got the statue. I hate deco only items. Dang it.

Still no ali for me I've had the fountain 3 times and the dragon twice though.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast