Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 08/11 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2017)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked for official drops for Griffina. Everything else already listed in the Inventory Guide. Think I need to add statue...

Host(ess)
    Sorry for my ignorance but does everyone have Cabbage Huts? I'm only on Level 20 and can't afford one yet. And never seem to pick the right 6 when I have extra cabbages. Haven't won anything yet.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but does everyone have Cabbage Huts? I'm only on Level 20 and can't afford one yet. And never seem to pick the right 6 when I have extra cabbages. Haven't won anything yet.
    I don't think it's likely that you can win a prize without the cabbage hut. You can win the items behind the Baron's plate and if you get to watch videos, you may be lucky to get an extra cabbage. I think the most I got to throw was 9 cabbages on my account that doesn't have the hut - 3 freebies, + videos that gave a couple of extra cabbages and small prizes. But I've only done that once as I'm hardly ever on that account.

you get buy one with gems, and you can also save up your gold troll tokens from monster hunt seasons to buy one from the Trade Wagon. More info on that in the Hub Sub-Forum (link below).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-17 at 06:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    We haven't gotten confirmation yet but assuming it's like Griffina, it'll drop 1XP, $100 coins plus various multi-drop combos of 3 wheat, 1 rat tail, 1-2 fur, 1 creep tooth, 2 white petals, 1 roast chicken, eggs, a golden egg, &/or a fey crystal with a collection time of 4 hours.

It's my last day of crunching numbers for taxes, folks ..back soon to update post 1. :-*
    Thanks for the detailed response, as I have no clue what "regular" griffin drops. I don't have any griffins. So they don't have any specific drops just for them then? It doesn't look like it's worth buying, or am I wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Txs so much for such a speedy answer Princess,

i dunno where i got the idea it was just deco, must have dreamt it (thou that's quite a dull dream lol)

i forgot they also drop seaweed which i guess cud be useful for mermaids quest (i'm always maxed but am not at that point yet to use it)

i was more thinking that the money from the trade in the exchange wud be useful for buying mermaid bits to chop. i've made a law for myself that i always leave myself 15 million.

hmmmm now to decide if i shud buy the naga for the trade or not hmmmmmm

i'm so rubbish at making decisions am an utter dithering dora.

apple
    I have 3 regular Nagas and 1 Faerie Naga and after reading this discussion I've done some investigating. My Faerie Naga drops Seaweed, Naga Fins, Shell Armor, Glimmerdust, 1 energy, and Coral Decos.

My regular Nagas drop Seaweed, Naga Fins, Shell Armor, Ocean Reef, Blue Anemone, 1 energy and Coral Decos. Looks like the only major difference is that the Faerie doesn't drop Ocean Reef or Blue Anemone, probably because it was created before the mermaid goals.

It seems to me that the regular Nagas have better drops only because they reliably drop the choppables in my kingdom. I haven't had to purchase any in a while now since I get at least one a week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have 3 regular Nagas and 1 Faerie Naga and after reading this discussion I've done some investigating. My Faerie Naga drops Seaweed, Naga Fins, Shell Armor, Glimmerdust, 1 energy, and Coral Decos.

My regular Nagas drop Seaweed, Naga Fins, Shell Armor, Ocean Reef, Blue Anemone, 1 energy and Coral Decos. Looks like the only major difference is that the Faerie doesn't drop Ocean Reef or Blue Anemone, probably because it was created before the mermaid goals.

It seems to me that the regular Nagas have better drops only because they reliably drop the choppables in my kingdom. I haven't had to purchase any in a while now since I get at least one a week.
    Love investigation results xxx

i think you have def found good explanation. The original Naga was the Royal Naga right???, which is prob even older then the faerie version i'm thinking, from the desert event wasn't it???

Anywho it doesn't drop mermaid quest helpful choppy bits either, thou i hadn't noticed my normal one did as he's next to the mermaid & i thought it was her.

Financially for the naga trade in the Royal Exchange the faerie still seems good. Hope i get it offered again.

i managed to fall asleep for couple of hours while dithering about buying it & woke up to being offered a puppy :-(

Thou i have now seen the waterfall on page 1, & i'm liking it, i don't need any of its drops, i'm maxed on it all, but it's much more me to have a piece of useless tat i don't need in my kingdom then somet useful lol. /sighs at self

apple :-D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response, as I have no clue what "regular" griffin drops. I don't have any griffins. So they don't have any specific drops just for them then? It doesn't look like it's worth buying, or am I wrong?
    No, Griffins don't have any drops that are solely specific to them, like the Naga does (not yet, anyway).

Its "worth" is really relative to your playing style...
    I now have 4 diff types of Griffins & I rarely collect from them but have found them to come in handy & help with timed quests that ask for those drops. Plus, I like having a place to replenish my wheat without planting it, lol.... and I like to get "multi drops" from 1 energy spent. It's also nice to have another resource for golden eggs.

...and then there's the fact that they're LION-EAGLES! LOL

ETA: Some info added to Post 1 now. Gotta run out for a bit but will be back to add more info soon + cards/pix.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-16-17 at 10:42 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Love investigation results xxx

i think you have def found good explanation. The original Naga was the Royal Naga right???, which is prob even older then the faerie version i'm thinking, from the desert event wasn't it???

Anywho it doesn't drop mermaid quest helpful choppy bits either, thou i hadn't noticed my normal one did as he's next to the mermaid & i thought it was her.

Financially for the naga trade in the Royal Exchange the faerie still seems good. Hope i get it offered again.

i managed to fall asleep for couple of hours while dithering about buying it & woke up to being offered a puppy :-(

Thou i have now seen the waterfall on page 1, & i'm liking it, i don't need any of its drops, i'm maxed on it all, but it's much more me to have a piece of useless tat i don't need in my kingdom then somet useful lol. /sighs at self

apple :-D
    I'm always happy when my insomnia induced investigations help another player. Currently, I'm keeping a list of all my tent offerings to see just how "random" the order is. I also feel your puppy pain, as I have it in my tent for the second time today. I'm hoping for the Griffin so it can keep my other company and of course I want the Ali but I have little luck with those though I wouldn't turn my nose up at the dragon either. Fingers crossed.

Yay! Got an Ali! So cute!!!!!! ❤️
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    So I am on a roll, getting a different prize showing up each day, so got my griffin, sheep, horse and fountain. Also had the dog turn up, but didn't want it and the dragon, which I already have.

What do you think my chances are of the alicorn turning up tomorrow ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast