Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/11 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2017)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

sorry to ask a question. i have on offer today the Naga. Do we know for sure it doesn't have drops? and is just deco

With the newish naga coin trade in the Royal Exchange (& the expensive mermaid quest in mind) a new source of drops might be good for it?

txs

apple

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi all,

sorry to ask a question. i have on offer today the Naga. Do we know for sure it doesn't have drops? and is just deco

With the newish naga coin trade in the Royal Exchange (& the expensive mermaid quest in mind) a new source of drops might be good for it?

txs

apple
    I have the faerie Naga from the first time it was offered in the tent. It has all of the regular Naga drops, seaweed, fins, shell armor, occasionally one energy, and a chance at the coral deco. It does not drop items needed for the mermaid quest, except for seaweed.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have the faerie Naga from the first time it was offered in the tent. It has all of the regular Naga drops, seaweed, fins, shell armor, occasionally one energy, and a chance at the coral deco. It does not drop items needed for the mermaid quest, except for seaweed.
    That's good to know! I planned on getting it for the purpose of the trade, but I'll pass now. Thank you!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    That's good to know! I planned on getting it for the purpose of the trade, but I'll pass now. Thank you!
    I'm sorry if my post was misleading....
    It does drop items for the trade! The fins and shell armor. But it doesn't drop the choppable coral or anemones that help with the mermaid castle.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Doing the happy dance in my tap shoes, I just landed a faerie alicorn!
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Txs so much for such a speedy answer Princess,

i dunno where i got the idea it was just deco, must have dreamt it (thou that's quite a dull dream lol)

i forgot they also drop seaweed which i guess cud be useful for mermaids quest (i'm always maxed but am not at that point yet to use it)

i was more thinking that the money from the trade in the exchange wud be useful for buying mermaid bits to chop. i've made a law for myself that i always leave myself 15 million.

hmmmm now to decide if i shud buy the naga for the trade or not hmmmmmm

i'm so rubbish at making decisions am an utter dithering dora.

apple

Executive Chef
    What does the griffin drop?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    ^^^ I LOVE the idea of being able to shuffle for coins or cabbages! Awesome idea!
    Thanks a bunch for the update! But can we pretty please have a shuffle option? Even if it costs gems or rotten cabbages?
    YES THIS!!! LOVE THIS IDEA!!! It is soooo disappointing to tap the tent and get the same things for days on end...unless it's an Ali of course lol. By now I could've had dozens of orange carts in the winter gardens to feed all the snow foxes....ugh!
    So yes please s8 but not tooo expensive!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    What does the griffin drop?
    We haven't gotten confirmation yet but assuming it's like Griffina, it'll drop 1XP, $100 coins plus various multi-drop combos of 3 wheat, 1 rat tail, 1-2 fur, 1 creep tooth, 2 white petals, 1 roast chicken, eggs, a golden egg, &/or a fey crystal with a collection time of 4 hours.

It's my last day of crunching numbers for taxes, folks ..back soon to update post 1. :-*

Fashion Designer
    the fairy griffin drops the same stuff as regular griffins.
    Everything in the tent this time has drops except the fairy statue

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast