Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/11 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2017)

Thanks a bunch for the update! But can we pretty please have a shuffle option? Even if it costs gems or rotten cabbages? I am hoping for the dragon, the fountain, the griffin, and of course the alicorns.
    What I have is the dog. And I had the dog yesterday too. I sure hope he/she doesn't become the 'new' winter garden, you know, that one pesky item that simply refuses to leave the tent.

UPDATE: My fears have been realized. The dog is my own personal snowy winter garden.
    Day 1: dog
    Day 2: dog
    Day 3: horse
    Day 4: dragon!
    Day 5: dog
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-15-17 at 12:11 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

^^^ I LOVE the idea of being able to shuffle for coins or cabbages! Awesome idea!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Title updated! the inventory guide will have the re-release info, except for the griffin. I looked yesterday and it's missing. Will ask for that....

Rhino Keeper
    I got the alicorn. Yay. But also, I have to say it's not the prettiest of creations.

Rhino Keeper
    I found the fire fairy statue in my inventory, last page of my decorations tab, along with the caged pyrefly. Did we get that as a quest prize during an event? Was there a Pyre event a few years ago? I just put my statue out in my fairy section.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Not really a problem but I never got the pop up about the new prizes in the tent. ( I also didn't get the one I saw in another thread with the sneak peek.) I'm pretty sure I got them previously.

Are these pop ups random or should everyone get them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I found the fire fairy statue in my inventory, last page of my decorations tab, along with the caged pyrefly. Did we get that as a quest prize during an event? Was there a Pyre event a few years ago? I just put my statue out in my fairy section.
    You are right. I checked, and I also have the statue in inventory next to a caged pyrefly. The pyre festival?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Not really a problem but I never got the pop up about the new prizes in the tent. ( I also didn't get the one I saw in another thread with the sneak peek.) I'm pretty sure I got them previously.

Are these pop ups random or should everyone get them?
    I'm not exactly sure how they work either, but I did get the pop up this time. Sometimes I get them only when I'm online at changeover time. I've only got the smurfs looking screenshot and the baron's tent one too tonight. So, maybe random!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    You are right. I checked, and I also have the statue in inventory next to a caged pyrefly. The pyre festival?
    Yes! The Fire Faerie Cupperbutt was initially an Individual Prize in the Pyre Festival Community Event, Aug 2014... And she was a possible goodie to drop from the Fiery Mystery boxes of Aug '16 & then she was also offered during the Black Friday sale last year at Thanksgiving, Nov 2016. This is the first time we've seen her in the Baron's Tent, though.

I'll update the first post with that & more info soon, but it may not happen til Wednesday cuz my tax extension runs out on Tues, the 15th and I gotta get cranking on those first, lol.

PS. Thanks for the title update, SW!.. I can be a wee bit OCD sometimes, lol.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-13-17 at 08:17 AM. Reason: PS added

I got the fountain! Yay! It is suuuuper tiny, but pretty.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast