Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Station Dalmation - BREEDABLE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Is there any reason we can't breed the dogs together? Lullabison and Tubbacan can be bred but not Station Dalmation and Captain K9.
    They must have to unlock that for Saintly Bernard?
    They have to release pt 3 before we can breed it yes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Congrats, I'm still trying for Dalmation. Any advice please. Skipped breeding more than I want actually. Mote than 60 gems already and still no dog. This game really hate me. Never get lucky, and it's a Rare creature.
    Dalmation is rare so I'd use the common single element animal to get it rock rhino and pyro pony
    Got k9 doing single element common since it's rare too, got it second try
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got it!!! I bred Solar Shell and Chimpala and thought I was getting a Volcamel so was very surprised!

Don't give up, guys! I'm usually very unlucky with these limited breeding things but it finally happened

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I finally got it!!! I bred Solar Shell and Chimpala and thought I was getting a Volcamel so was very surprised!

Don't give up, guys! I'm usually very unlucky with these limited breeding things but it finally happened
    Congrats!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Eluzyion!

Just got my station Dalmatian egg!!! Can't believe it! After so many tries, I was sure it would be another volcamel, but no, I got it!!!

I bred with starmadillo lvl15 x magmacore lvl9

Good luck everyone still trying! Don't give up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Just got my station Dalmatian egg!!! Can't believe it! After so many tries, I was sure it would be another volcamel, but no, I got it!!!

I bred with starmadillo lvl15 x magmacore lvl9

Good luck everyone still trying! Don't give up!
    Congrats! Start breeding earth and nature now for Captain k9 ( if you don't have it ) good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally bred it! Got a 14 hrs timer and was afraid of seeing another volcamel egg but luckily it wasn't 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Congrats! Start breeding earth and nature now for Captain k9 ( if you don't have it ) good luck!
    Thank you! Have started trying for captain k9! I'm breeding unicornacopia lvl 15 x ancient sloth lvl 4? Is that a good combo or should I try something else? My first attempt has given me 14hr breed time, so it's not captain k9. I'll keep at it... I'm excited to be able to buy a new habitat different to the others that I can actually use!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by masci86 View Post
    Thank you! Have started trying for captain k9! I'm breeding unicornacopia lvl 15 x ancient sloth lvl 4? Is that a good combo or should I try something else? My first attempt has given me 14hr breed time, so it's not captain k9. I'll keep at it... I'm excited to be able to buy a new habitat different to the others that I can actually use!!!
    Since k9 is "rare" I bred common rock rhino and panfodil, got it 2nd try level doesn't matter

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast